Lobby: Up
Online: 65
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 2730 Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:00 pm 

my alt Ganjgirl is glitched and stuck or locked out in game. i was told this is from accidentally selecting to change floors inside of mog house. i cannot load her user page on the nas site to unstuck or close session. its not logged in but if you do a search all zones for her you see her with a red circle next to her name and "--------" anyone know how to resolve this?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:37 pm 

CryptDik wrote:
my alt Ganjgirl is glitched and stuck or locked out in game. i was told this is from accidentally selecting to change floors inside of mog house. i cannot load her user page on the nas site to unstuck or close session. its not logged in but if you do a search all zones for her you see her with a red circle next to her name and "--------" anyone know how to resolve this?

Did you try the unstuck on the main account page? Click your alt character -> Maintenance -> Unstuck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:16 pm 

It's been 2+ years since I've played and I can't remember my login info. I've been in Naschat for over a month waiting for a response. Is there a better way? Is it even possible to get my login reset?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:39 pm 

Hey guys,

Having trouble accessing the Nasomi Wiki page - is this just bad timing or has it been down for some time?

Many thanks!

Post subject: Help please :)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:47 pm 

Hi, I am a returning player and see that quite a few things have changed. I tried to login into my original account and tried to "bind" my account with my old information (user name and character is Mizinsane) but keeps saying invalid information/ incorrect password. If anyone is able to help me please and thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:59 pm 

Hello. I am new to Nasomi. I have gone through the setup process. I can login the main site and I can see my main account ID, but when I launch Nasomi launcher and select 1 and put in the same account details, it says invalid details. I also made an alt account with a different password, launch launcher and put in the new ID and new password and it keeps saying invalid details again

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:27 pm 

Hey all, i'm trying to take the boat to Whitegate from muhara, and i do have the boarding pass from the quest "the road to Aut Urhgan". for some reason i cant get onto the boat. any suggestions?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:13 pm 

Update: Solved - I was able to enter the account maintenance and reset my position after about 24 hours
----------------------------------------------

Hey,

My main ' Sparooga ' Has been stuck logged into the game for the last 12 hours, when I do a /sea from my alt it says the location is ----

I am unable to use the maintenance features from the account page - when I click Sparooga I just get a blank page.

I've tried restarting my system and resetting my network.

Any help would be appreciated :) ,
Cheers.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:52 am 

I haven't been able to connect to server 1 since Nasomi's power went out server 2/3 work and so does the old launcher.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:25 am 

Noirt wrote:
I haven't been able to connect to server 1 since Nasomi's power went out server 2/3 work and so does the old launcher.

are you using the launcher that comes with Nasomi installer or the '' better 1 '' ?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 2730 Next