Lobby: Up
Online: 73
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:55 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 118 19 20 21 2230 Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:02 pm 

Hi. After installing the program and running it; the shell "bootmod" program opens. After about 10 seconds, I receive a the following message (in red font) for about two seconds before the program closes:

"Failed to connect to server!"

I've already set up my forum account (obviously) and created my characters. Now I'm at a loss.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:27 am 

Ruiko wrote:
Help, I am a returning player and I linked my legacy account. I reinstalled everything on my new computer (Windows 10) .. I made sure nothing was taken by the antivirus. I can't even hit "2" to create an account. ……….. I'm just so lost

im getting the same problem.

what is happening guys this used to be much easier.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:21 pm 

delukard wrote:
Ruiko wrote:
Help, I am a returning player and I linked my legacy account. I reinstalled everything on my new computer (Windows 10) .. I made sure nothing was taken by the antivirus. I can't even hit "2" to create an account. ……….. I'm just so lost

im getting the same problem.

what is happening guys this used to be much easier.

Download the separate launcher in the download section. The one included in the install stays stuck in that window.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:50 pm 

Hello Nasomi I was wondering if there would be any way I could get approval to have a shorter name even if it means keeping it similar to what I already have I just want my name to show up when people search for me. Hope you can help. Thank you and have a great day!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:57 pm 

Demonphantom wrote:
Hello Nasomi I was wondering if there would be any way I could get approval to have a shorter name even if it means keeping it similar to what I already have I just want my name to show up when people search for me. Hope you can help. Thank you and have a great day!

You need to go through NasChat for this one. Nas will absolutely not see it here. Sorry to hear about your glitch. I hope Nas looks at it that way and comes up with a solution for you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:18 pm 

I got an Asus laptop and I've been having problems with disconnecting during play time. It happens at all the times of the day... I have asked for help but to no avail. If someone can give me advise on what can I do. I really love this game...but I can't even play in group or party for the fear of disconnecting during the game. Thanks for the help. My name is Taino whm 50, running windows 10 Home, Asus Q534UXK, Intel I7.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:12 pm 

Hey there. I have this really weird problem where I time out when trying to zone to my home point, SSandy. I've had to use the unstuck tool twice, and was successful. The first time, I died (accidentally) and tried to return to HP. Timed out. Used unstuck tool again, and used a scroll of instant warp, timed out again!

Very odd. Don't know what to do?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:07 am 

I am bugged on mission 2-3 Journey to bastok. I am unable to obtain the Key Item when completing the BCNM fight with the bastok dragon. I have beaten it several times and get the cutscene each time but no KI. I cannot activate the BCNM and have to enter with another player that has the mission active. Again, cutscene but no Key Item. I tried to change nations to restart the missions but cannot do that because I have an active misison.
Please help.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:00 am 

Been stuck on Mission 2-3 for sandy, i've done the fight multiple times and im not getting a key item. I've retraced all the steps and no luck, issue happened after my first attempt on the boss i died during the fight and blackscreen. I tried to do it a few days later and i was unable to even select the burning circle in palborough mines. I've also gone in with other parties and finished the fight and still no key item... please help. Char name novuhh, ive been posting in naschat and pming nasomi over the last few weeks please help when you get the chance.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:07 am 

Novuhh wrote:
Been stuck on Mission 2-3 for sandy, i've done the fight multiple times and im not getting a key item. I've retraced all the steps and no luck, issue happened after my first attempt on the boss i died during the fight and blackscreen. I tried to do it a few days later and i was unable to even select the burning circle in palborough mines. I've also gone in with other parties and finished the fight and still no key item... please help. Char name novuhh, ive been posting in naschat and pming nasomi over the last few weeks please help when you get the chance.

I have the same issue and have been Pm'n Nasomi for a few weeks now...

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 118 19 20 21 2230 Next