Lobby: Up
Online: 37
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:51 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 2130 Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:43 am 

Oh my gosh. I just found the wiki page on how to use the chat and I'm supposed to be PMing Nasomi like everyday saying I still have a problem. I've been sitting in the corner trying not to be a bother all this time. D'oh

I still have my old install from last year and digging around in the files I found Ashita's log. Would creation and last logged in dates be good enough to prove my identity? Is there something else I can find?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:26 am 

Hello guys, i wanted to continue lvling up my char but now my game is not working. I tried the new installer and follow some of the install guides on utube. But the
SquareEnix file that im supposed to overwrite is inside a .dat file and wont let me overwrite the Ashida file. Help plz, i need my FFXI fix badly. Thank you. Any help or tips welcome still cant make game work.

Last edited by AngelGT on Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:00 pm 

I'm having problems with my laptop Asus while playing I lose connection, sometimes the video be frozen for a second zoning or trying to use magic. I turn off shadows, weather but to no avail. It is connected to cable, 100mb. I would like to get some help, thank you so much. My character is a taru Taino, whm 46. Running windows 10, I7, 16 gb memory.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:25 pm 

Hi I am having an issue with CoP mission 3-5 after I beat Diabolos and went to Upper Jeuno I got CS from the Doctor but the mission log will not advance to CoP 4-1 thus i cannot continue and am stuck. I tried going to Tav Safehold to get CS and no CS when zoning in or when talking to npc at k-10 also tried logging and going back to Doctor in Upper Jeuno to get Check for CS again and retried zoning into Tav

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:09 am 

Help, I am a returning player and I linked my legacy account. I reinstalled everything on my new computer (Windows 10) .. I made sure nothing was taken by the antivirus. I can't even hit "2" to create an account. ……….. I'm just so lost

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:03 am 

My character is stuck on the boat from Mhaura to Al Zabhi, everytime I log in, I'm on the boat.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:19 am 

That particular boat ride takes a while, have you waited for it?

You could try logging out completely, then going to your account profile at the top of the page, going into the character with the trouble, clicking maintenance, and then finally unstuck.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:28 am 

won't connect to server and I keep havign to give it permission to run. so i can't paly the game. Any help? also the client :Ashita or whatever" says a loit of stuff is disabled and ya gotta enable it in settings and I can't find where to enable it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:12 am 

Tried posting this elsewhere but didn't get a reply. if this is the wrong area to post this, Im sorry.
Anyway, the question is how do I fix this? I deleted my previous Ashita folder, I made sure windows defender or any other virus software wasnt blocking it and Im still getting this. What do?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:35 pm 

Hey Nasomi Community,

I downloaded the client and had some problems with Error 267. Got past that, was able to create an account. Now all I'm getting is:

"The item 'Ashita.exe' that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly"

I'm not sure if Windows Defender mad changes or? Tried posting a couple pics but they were having issues. Any help is sincerely appreciated.

Edit: Keep getting hit with this issue:
System.Exception: Failed to launch boot file.

File Path: .\\ffxi-bootmod\\pol.exe
Error: 267
at Ashita.Classes.AshitaInjector.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<LaunchConfiguration>b__0()

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 2130 Next