Lobby: Up
Online: 59
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:49 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 1630 Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:26 pm 

Really? So I just have to give up progress made on that character? :/ that sucks.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:01 pm 

Yes. The mule is only supposed to go up to level 10.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:56 pm 

Weird. Would have been nice if progress locked at level 10. I got mine much further than that, unfortunately for me. I only found out about this error because someone was talking about "Mules" in LS chat. I thought it was ok as long as one character was restricted to cities only, and it didn't matter which. Feelbadman. Oh well. Also, so the rebind thing isn't available anymore? There is no way to delete my alt and rebind the Mule to Alt?

Love the game tho. Glad to have found it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:11 pm 

Progress is supposed to be locked to 10. It isn't because of a bug.

Rebinding only applies when you have empty slots to move characters between. You cannot remove something from a slot. You also aren't -meant- to rebind anything.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:22 pm 

OK thanks just gonna give up on all alts and stick with my main. Not worth the trouble.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:22 am 

The Character Astralflow is bugged in the quest Carbuncle Debacle, likely due to my own mistakes.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Carbuncle_Debacle

In Carbuncle Debacle, during the post fight cutscene with the 2 Thunder Gremlins in Cloister of Storms, I completed the fight but it locked the post fight cutscene. Now I cannot trade the Lightning Pendulum to redo the fight, nor progress it to finish this part of the quest.

Respectfully request assistance.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:10 am 

Catastrophe wrote:
The Character Astralflow is bugged in the quest Carbuncle Debacle, likely due to my own mistakes.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Carbuncle_Debacle

In Carbuncle Debacle, during the post fight cutscene with the 2 Thunder Gremlins in Cloister of Storms, I completed the fight but it locked the post fight cutscene. Now I cannot trade the Lightning Pendulum to redo the fight, nor progress it to finish this part of the quest.

Respectfully request assistance.

Read this thread title again, then read what I told you in naschat.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:25 am 

You're incredibly condescending.

Sorry, I'm still relatively new.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:26 am 

Catastrophe wrote:
You're incredibly condescending.

Sorry, I'm still relatively new.

Repeat yourself 2000 times and you will find yourself asking people to re-read what you've just said instead of repeating it for the 2001st time.

You used an unsupported game setting, knowing the risk, and were told that nas likely would avoid helping you, but that you could contact him - I said how to contact him. You chose to post here instead, ignoring both of my pieces of advice.

Last edited by Nabutso on Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:28 am 

Thanks for reaffirming what I just said. I'm done.

You didn't say how to contact him. I figured this was "Support for Players". Easily confusing. You're still condescending.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 1630 Next