Lobby: Up
Online: 35
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 630 Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:45 pm 

WELP. THAT WAS A WASTE OF TIME! AGAIN! Another entire day wasted downloading, messing with reg file, and installing this thing all over again only to run into the exact same problem. Im done with this crap. I will post a screenshot so maybe you can fix this probelm for people in the future but this crap has wasted my time for the last time, I literally have to dedicate an entire day to this thing for it not to work like this. I had other shit to do today to be honest. Here is a screen shot and what happens:
Thats it. It closes and NOTHING happens, at all. EVERY time. No matter what resolution you chose before it pops up. Ive tried every single one, even retail, NOTHING works. This whole thing feels like an evil joke being played on me like, hey, waste and entire day downloading and installing this crap and you can play ff11 for the first time... NOT!!!!!!!!*evil laughter ensues by the people who made this thing. Its probably not even real, this is all just one big "its just a prank bro! The youtube videos i watched of people playing on this were probably fake to! What a hecking WASTE OF TIME! I had other shit to do man. HECK!

*also i tried the whole run as admin, restart your computer thing. nothing works, im convinced this isnt even a real private server, but instead a joke played on anyone stupid enough to download this crap. :/

:evil: I will wait for a reply even though im extremely mad and want to delete this non working piece of junk off my potato acer windows 7 netbook im having to use because my 4 thousand dollar gaming laptop i was playing all the latest games on got a nasty virus on it after i downloaded gta san andreas off the pirate bay, it was the first pirate bay game i ever downloaded that had a virus on it, i just got the itch to play the game again after a decade of not playing it. Biggest mistake of my life :/

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:38 pm 

Hey! So relatively new here and loving the server. Having a bit of a problem though. Seems I left autorun on while I was on the phone and distracted, and running in place into a wall. Anyway I guess that's grounds for anti-cheating/botting ban. Seems a little overkill, is there any way to straighten this out or am i totally screwed cause real life happened...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:43 pm 

tael wrote:
Hey! So relatively new here and loving the server. Having a bit of a problem though. Seems I left autorun on while I was on the phone and distracted, and running in place into a wall. Anyway I guess that's grounds for anti-cheating/botting ban. Seems a little overkill, is there any way to straighten this out or am i totally screwed cause real life happened...

Running into a wall with autorun is not grounds for a ban. I don't know why you thought it was. Is your character in Mordion, or are you just having trouble connecting right now? The server is currently undergoing maintenance.

Maint was announced in naschat, nasomi fb, nasomi twitter, and in game today several times.

<nas> Maintenance will begin at approximately 11:15AM EST and will last roughly 30 minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:51 pm 

hello all, just created an id for the forum. i hav a game account tat was create like awhile back, how to i link my game acc to forum acc?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:14 pm 

knaz wrote:
hello all, just created an id for the forum. i hav a game account tat was create like awhile back, how to i link my game acc to forum acc?

log into your game account by clicking on "account" on the nasomi website. then, under "maintenance" select "link forum account".

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:12 pm 

My toon has been logged in for 1.5 hours now i have used the clear session tool but still nothing.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:38 am 

ive got a friend trying to start playing but when u hits accept it says POL-0260 error code. any idea how to fix this

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:30 am 

Hello,

I can't create a Game Account. It says "Login incorrect. Click here to try again" But since it's the same user name and password as the forums, why can't I create the Game Account? I obviously can register on the forums!

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:36 am 

Capitaine wrote:
Hello,

I can't create a Game Account. It says "Login incorrect. Click here to try again" But since it's the same user name and password as the forums, why can't I create the Game Account? I obviously can register on the forums!

Thanks!

If you have any strange characters in your password, it won't work. Change your forum password first.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 12:34 pm 

Quest is bugged for me i cant do any jobs af quests till this sorted out plz.

Recollections from windy hit a wall. Chumimi offers nothing neither does guy in ru lude i traded bag of seeds to chumimi nothing happened

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 630 Next