Lobby: Up
Online: 35
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 730 Next
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:55 pm 

Anyone having trouble using Switch Mon? I’ll be playing and then switch with a push of a buton on my controller and the previous screen will crash/freeze. I the get a “Not Responding” error. It doesn’t happen immediately after starting the game but is random. It it does happen frequent enough to interrupt game play have to restart/login. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:52 am 

I can't log in at all. Every time I press a key in the password field when logging in, it provides two unknown asterisk characters. This has been happening since the release of v19, even on the old version.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:03 am 

Catastrophe wrote:
I can't log in at all. Every time I press a key in the password field when logging in, it provides two unknown asterisk characters. This has been happening since the release of v19, even on the old version.

http://nasomi.com/wiki/index.php?title= ... characters

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:01 pm 

I've been able to play the game for the past few days but the nasomi launcher closes at the end, instead of opening the game, like it normally does. I read it could be due to registry issues with v 19, but my registry looks good (and the torrent has a 0 byte file for v20). I even tried to update the ashita launcher (as that was another suggestion) and it gives the message below:

"System.Exception: Failed to obtain PlayOnline path from system registry.
at Ashita.Classes.AshitaInjector.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<LaunchConfiguration>b__0()"

https://old.reddit.com/r/ffxinasomi/comments/8ig577/yesterday_i_was_basking_in_nostalgia_today_the/

Screen shot of my launcher and registry, if it helps. What am I missing? Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:23 pm 

Never update Ashita or FFXI.

You should be able to launch no problem using the launcher that comes with the Nasomi installer. You won't be able to launch otherwise.

If you're having problems, run the installer again.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:03 am 

Really stupid question, I can't run retail when attempting to open Ashita/Nasomi correct?

I am trying to login to the private server as well as update my Retail version so I can take part in the free campaign.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:41 am 

you cant play retail and nasomi at the same time easily

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 2:06 pm 

hello having this issue

Password entry causes double-entering of characters
Cause: A recent windows update. If you have more information regarding the exact cause, visit naschat.
Fix: Open the Nasomi launcher. Right click the configuration you want to launch. Click edit. In the "Command" box, add --user yourusername --pass yourpassword. If you don't understand, here's a gif. Do not delete anything from the Command box if it isn't empty

this is whats there to start
--server nasomi.com --hairpin

tryed
--server nasomi.com --hairpin --login username --pass password

--login username --pass password

but with my user name and password

i dont know how to make the string accept both
and
--login username --pass password

and cant play untill some one helps me

Last edited by kritters on Mon May 21, 2018 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 2:13 pm 

its not --login.

its --user.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:03 pm 

Is there a way that I could recover a character ? Ive been trying passwords since last night and i'm totally out of ideas.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 730 Next