Lobby: Up
Online: 38
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:33 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 1830 Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:26 am 

How do you go about recovering your login and password? My friend isn't able to find his original login & password. Is there a way to find that information again?
~ Katella

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:01 am 

katella wrote:
How do you go about recovering your login and password? My friend isn't able to find his original login & password. Is there a way to find that information again?
~ Katella

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5997 contains as much information as possible

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:25 am 

I must be doing something incredibly wrong or something here because I've tried to start the game up and most of the launch options have left me with the outside parts of the screen cut off. I looked around for some options and I changed the launch options for the screen to my resolution but that didn't work. That made it to where I couldn't click on the options in game to even start. I then deleted all the launch options because I had changed the resolution in them and that had broke them so I thought if I deleted them and then made a new one it would be the default and maybe work... Now when I click play it gives me 2 different error boxes:

Cannot open registry key for install path of PlayOnline-compatible software. ID=1000
(This one pops up about 6 times over and over before this next one shows up once)

PlayOnline Viewer installation cannot write to specified destination folder.
Please check your access privileges.

I've been trying to get the screen to not be cut off and appear fullscreen enough to play for a long time now and I'm very frustrated because the answers I found were to set the screen options to my screen's resolution but this didn't help and now I can't even launch at all. Help please? :(

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:03 pm 

http://nasomi.com/wiki/index.php?title= ... ing_issues

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:30 pm 

Greetings. I've been plagued with a problem, I can't access the North section of San D'oria, my game will crash into a "Downloading Data" screen whenever i dare get inside and so far my only fix has been using the "Unstuck" tool to remove myself from the area. As requested I took my gander at the troubleshooting configurations, specialy the ones involving "Downloading Data", but no positive results so far. I am pretty sure it's got nothing to do with the User data being corrupt. I still have missions and quest to finish and do in North San D'oria.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:39 am 

I seem to have gotten myself stuck. I clicked on the hut in Ghelsba Outpost while there was someone already in there. It told me to wait, but then dumped me into the battlefield with the people that were already in there. I have no warp items, so now I am stuck. Help please.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:15 pm 

Horaice wrote:
I seem to have gotten myself stuck. I clicked on the hut in Ghelsba Outpost while there was someone already in there. It told me to wait, but then dumped me into the battlefield with the people that were already in there. I have no warp items, so now I am stuck. Help please.

http://nasomi.com/wiki/index.php?title= ... efield_etc.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:58 am 

Hey i just wondered what i could do i cant zone in to qufim island, I tried last week and it was stuck on downloading data so i unstuck myself and got back to sandy, i tried to op warp and again its just stuck on downloading data, ive tried to log on today and im having the same issue, i found another thread somewhere about ports may be blocked but i have no idea what im doing to sort this out.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:14 pm 

Flagged the 2-3 Sandy mission for Journey Abroad. Did Windy part np, did Bastok part np. Was able to start the fight @ the burning circle and enter. Got both CS's before and after battle but received no KI (kindred crest). The fight will not restart for me now and the Sandy NPC in bastok yells at me to go fight. I have retraced every NPC and retalked to them. Still no luck with burning circle. Now I am stuck. Please halp! Thank you.

Have retalked to all three NPC's in bastok multiple times now.Can't figure out why it wont trigger. Ran back to the BCNM to check again if it would give me battle and it will not. Not sure what else I can do to move this along. There not an option to restart the missions. Please help when possible :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:17 pm 

While making a character I get a error code FFXI-3101 Transmission error with lobby server.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 1830 Next