Lobby: Up
Online: 61
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 121 22 23 24 2530 Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:39 pm 

I'm having a similar Issue right now as well, I was in game and lost all search and chat functions, I logged out and am unable to log in. Anyone else experiencing this issue? It started while I was using the Auction House and removing/relisting sale items.

Issue seems to be resolved :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:22 pm 

Hi, im a returning player, i tried for 2 weeks to access my legacy account, i was refered to a page that says: "I have forgotten my legacy game account's login information AND the legacy game account is not bound to a forum account. THIS SECTION IS NOT FOR FORUM ACCOUNTS! Contact nasomi on naschat (via PM, double click his name) and provide as much information as possible (character name, game account username) so that he can provide you a temporary password so that you can bind the account and then reset the password. Additionally, you will need to somehow prove that the game account you are recovering belongs to you. Do not leave naschat after providing him this information. He will not send you a temporary password in an email - only in naschat. If you leave, he can't contact you"
I would love to but theres no private messages anymore and i opened a ticket, waited for now 2 weeks and now the ticket site is down... im running out of options here, dont know where else to go or what else to do..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:20 pm 

Hey folks. I haven’t played in a couple years. When I try to log in with my main, I get a 3101 error. The account has multiple characters on it (I made the account and characters back in the day when we could have 4 per account), and whenever I check my account page on the website, the character associated with the account is always different. Is there any way to fix this? Do I need to delete all the characters aside from my main? I’d greatly appreciate any help I could get to resolve this issue, as I’m off for thanksgiving and I’ve got the itch REAL bad lol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:39 pm 

yep remove all but main character unfortunatly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:51 pm 

swk wrote:
yep remove all but main character unfortunatly

thats rough.. thank you for the reply though

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:09 pm 

I'm doing my Sandy Nation quest 2-3. Went to Bastok and finished the part there. I turned in the quest item and then according to the guides you go to the consulate in Windy.

Quote:
Go to Windurst and head to to the San d'Orian Consul at G-10 in Windurst Woods. Talk to Mourices in the back room for a cut-scene.

I talk to Mourice and nothing happens. I have no item in my inventory (as if I had forgot to trade it or something). I talked to Savae E Paleade in Bastok and her guy beside him, nothing. Talked to Pius, nothing. Cid, nothing.

Help is apprecaited!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:41 pm 

waffles wrote:
hello, i am trying to make a game account but the Account tab seems to be automatically logging me out. when I login using my forum credentials, it gives me an error.

Are you using your forum name and pw, or the info you used to make a game account on the account page?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:24 am 

I try to log in, it tells me:  Failed to log in. Invalid username / password. I tried changing password on website, same result.

How to fix?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:20 am 

I'm tying to zone from the plateau to ordells caves and im stuck in the downloading screen. I've tried both fixes via the characters maintenance tab and nothing is working......

Edit: I can not zone into ordells caves. i get stuck in loading screen, and have to use maintenance to go back into the plateau. so I cant finish the rank 2-1 sandy mission

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:03 am 

I switched nations on my character Lamichney before getting the sky warp quest finished. Now I’m stuck on ZMs because I already have the cerulean crystal and it lets me through the gate, but I don’t have access anymore to the pad. I’ve tried sending messages, using Naschat and I even posted a ticket in support before it was pulled down. Any ideas?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 121 22 23 24 2530 Next