Lobby: Up
Online: 59
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 124 25 26 27 2830 Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:03 am 

PasqualeOmega wrote:
Noirt wrote:
I haven't been able to connect to server 1 since Nasomi's power went out server 2/3 work and so does the old launcher.

are you using the launcher that comes with Nasomi installer or the '' better 1 '' ?

the optional aftermarket launcher in the downloads section "beta launcher"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:52 pm 

I am getting an Error code: FFXI-3113
Protocol time out error.
While trying to make an alt character.?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:00 pm 

deank717 wrote:
I am getting an Error code: FFXI-3113
Protocol time out error.
While trying to make an alt character.?

Do you have the updated launcher? if not check this https://na.nasomi.com/software/Ashita.zip
Also check this thread and see if this helps u viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14260

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:49 pm 

While I'm waiting on NasChat I figured I'd throw this out there in the meantime...
Since the last maintenance a few days ago, I've been stuck in a logout loop when I enter the game; Moving or pushing the commands does not cancel the log out. Tried all the solutions I came across, doing clear session/unstuck, changing resolution, un/checking bump mapping, checking the registry, etc., etc. Even tried to get a BLM to warp II me in the 25 seconds I have available, and I just end up back at HP and the logout starts counting down again! I can get into the game with my alt and there are no issues at all.
If anyone has ideas I'm willing to try.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:06 pm 

i was thinkin what else i would try if this happened to me? I was thinkin since the keyboard command to wake the characters up do not work i would try pluggin in a controller and see if it changes anything... if u can try ! last thing i would try would be a clean install , after that im out of ideas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:52 pm 

I play with a controller, tried that too. I might try a fresh install but I have my doubts because I have same issues logging on another computer and also the alt is working fine.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:00 am 

Is there any way to refer this to a server admin? The logout loop.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:45 am 

I finally had success!!! Found a RDM with enough fast cast to teleport me before the game would log me off.

Arrived at Holla and was able to walk around no more loop.

Thanks for the help!

Post subject: Re: Problems
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:58 pm 

I can't sign in on the game for the past two days. It goes through the cycle the it's stop downloading data.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:04 am 

I'm trying to play the game on a Win7 VM but every time I launch the game I get the "Hairpin fix applied! Sending account id.. Closing..." issue. I've tried the old launcher and the new launcher, multiple resolutions, multiple compatibility settings, reinstalled multiple times, tried running as admin, restarted computer, and tried all the troubleshooting steps on the wiki. The nasomi launcher and .net framework were the only things I installed on the VM so I highly doubt it's an issue with another game version. I even ran the retail -> nasomi registry edit .bat just for good measure and no luck. Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 124 25 26 27 2830 Next