Lobby: Up
Online: 57
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:11 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:47 am 

Heya,

Seems that on my Alt, Vhera, the Food For Thought quest in Windy is glitched. Got the quest, talked to the NPC's to get their orders and traded appropriately. The only NPC I didn't fully talk to was Kenapa-Keppa, because he talks so slow, and I traded him the Hard-Boiled Egg. He was surprised that I knew that's what he wanted and accepted the item and gave me the 120gil, but the quest did not complete.

I've zoned, logged, and tried trading him another Hard-Boiled Egg, but he won't accept it and just continues to say his normal dialogue, "We... mainly... study..." & "I... am... Kenapa-Keppa...".

Not sure if anything can be done to reset this quest as I need it for Canal access.

Thanks!

Feign / Vhera

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:21 pm 

Heya,

I posted this in NasChat as well, but I went ahead and went the long way to Toraimarai Canal (though the mage door) and beat Fenrir. After getting the Whisper of the Moon key item I went back to Leepe-Hoppe and he won't allow me to turn in the quest because he gives quest dialogue related to Food For Thought.

Unfortunately, this won't allow me to get Fenrir and as an aspiring Summoner this greatly impacts my ability of being able to deliver.

Anything that can be done would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Feign / Vhera

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:03 pm 

Heya,

Bumping this as I need it resolved before I can continue leveling Summoner on Vhera.

Please reset the Food For Thought quest in Windy.

Thanks,

Feign / Vhera

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:54 pm 

Ignoring food for thought for a second. From the wiki, The Moonlit Path has the requirements of "Windurst Reputation >5" and no less than 6 prerequisite quest that must be completed. Did you enter the fenrir bcnm before completing these requirements?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:35 pm 

Hey Amoth,

Yes sir/ma'am, both Feign and Vhera have Windy reputation 6. They were both able to start the Moonlit Path quest and received the Bauble key-item from Leepe-Hoppe. I started the Food For Thought quest afterwards to have easier access to Toraimarai Canal. Feign was successfully able to complete the Food For Thought quest as he fully talked to Kenapa-Keppa to reveal he wanted a Hard-Boiled Egg, whereas Vhera did not.

Due to the quest being glitched on Vhera, I took the long way to Full Moon Fountain (Mage Door in Inner Horutoto Ruins) and both Feign and Vhera received the Whisper of the Moon key-item from the Fenrir fight. Upon returning to Leepe-Hoppe, Feign was able to complete the quest whereas Leepe-Hoppe continues to give Vhera quest dialogue related to Food For Thought, "<burp>... Excu~se me... As you can see, I'm not the slightest bit hungry..."

I don't believe there's anything I can do unless Nas resets Vhera's progress on Food For Thought so it can be completed successfully (my fault as Vhera should have fully spoken to Kenapa-Keppa before trading the Hard-Boiled Egg).

On that note, is there a better way to get this infront of Nas? I've posted here, posted in NasChat and PM'd ~nasomi directly via NasChat about 5 times, but haven't heard anything. Any additional assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Feign / Vhera

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:52 pm 

I was hoping you were trying to do something out of order and had a simple solution, but you seem to have followed the quest like you were supposed to excluding that one npc. A quick search found people with similar issues, but their solutions are where you got stuck unfortunately. Nas supposedly can be reached on nas chat, people recommend leaving it open for extended periods of time or messaging him everyday. I don't know what works best, but he is the only one who could reset or resolve a quest flagging issue. It will take time, so in the meantime you might recheck the other npcs too those food items aren't expensive and you might get lucky. gotta stick with it if its important to you, me and everyone else here are just players we have no power to help with the behind the scenes stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:26 pm 

Yeah... Unfortunately, I've already talked with the other NPCs. They won't accept anything else and also give Food For Thought quest dialogue telling me to check with Kenapa-Keppa, who doesn't say anything outside of his standard dialogue "Yes... my name is Kenapa-Keppa..., etc." I'll definitely stay on top of it as playing Summoner without Fenrir is almost pointless. Just hoping it get resolved :(.

Feign / Vhera

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:40 pm 

Heya!

Bumping this request to reset Vhera's Food For Thought progress so she can properly complete the quest for Windy Toraimarai Canal access, obtain Fenrir and Evoker's Ring.

Thanks,

Feign / Vhera

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:59 am 

http://nasomi.net/ . He wont fix issues from forums post.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:24 pm 

Yeahhh, I figured a forum post would garner some attention. However, I've been PM'ing almost daily on NasChat since November 12th and haven't heard a peep :(.

Feign / Vhera