Lobby: Up
Online: 60
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:14 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:28 am 

Instructions on the Nasomi site on how to find ffxipadconfig (spelling might not be correct, but you know which exe I'm talking about) are unclear. None of the paths shown lead to it. Using the direct link Nasomi installer, game was installed to c:\program files\Nasomi\playonline... I did a search in this folder for the program mentioned on the Nasomi site and I found three matches. I connected my USB controller which I use for FFXIV and other games with no issue, but none of the config exe's seem to read it correctly, and even when I set up all the buttons and start up the game through Ashita, the control does nothing (can't even "Accept" that this is a game at boot). Of the three exe's found, 2 are in English, the third has a similar layout to the others, except has ????'s (question marks) all over the place.

Game runs fine using keyboard and mouse, but I'd much rather be using a controller.

Also, sorta unrelated, but are anti-aliasing options accessible through Ashita or am I supposed to find those elsewhere?

Thank you!! I really want to play since after I made my character I saw how packed the server was, so I'm really excited to jump in and play, but I suck at playing with the keyboard/mouse.showbox speed test

Last edited by PacoBelan on Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:10 pm 

\NasomiXI\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XI\ToolsUS

What kind of controller?