Lobby: Up
Online: 32
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:10 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:48 pm 

Good Afternoon Everyone,

There are alot of players experiencing a glitch on Sand'oria Mission 2-3, and it is starting to effect many players. I have personally taken the effected players through every NPC and cut scene needed and think we pinpointed the problem.

Mission Name: Journey To Bastok.
Issue - When players who take the Windurst > Bastok Route talk to the Burning Circle in Palborough mines, It denys any contact with the player.

The Issue seems to start from the NPC Grohm, located in bastok, Metalworks. - The Npc Tells players to go to the burning circle, Which is what he is suppose to say! However it seems that his coding may be getting effected by the Bastok > Windurst coding. possibly getting the players stuck and not making requirements met to enter the Battlefield.

Not everyone is having this issue, it is denying players from progressing in there sandy rank and stuck at Rank 2, This is a serious issues and hope we can get this resolved.

** Notice To Other Players**
Avoid the Windy >Bastok Route!, Take the Bastok > Windy Route for now!

Below is a list of Known player characters effected by this glitch, Some have been waiting atleast a year for a fix. Please Help!
"Pinkrubi, Nephara, Dyldo, Tehruoh, Maggie, Mereas, Dasii, Any Many More!"

If you are also having problems, please post your character name and details so we may bring more attention to this issue.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:48 pm 

Perhaps if anyone can find a pattern as to what these players did vs players who have no issue, nas can much more easily fix it, but everyone just says they followed the guide and it did or didn't work.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:05 pm 

i posted the point of issue. its related to Grohm most likely.

there is a issue from the point of receiving a CS from him to getting BCNM status at the burning circle.

It seems that hes having issues registering who is coming from Bastok > Windy or Windy > Sandy Routes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:57 pm 

Honestly even if he could restart the mission from the start I'd be happy with that @.@ the first leg of it only takes like 20 minutes to redo then could at least finish it

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:50 am 

Just bumping in hopes that there's been a fix someone knows about :/ LS is wanting to do missions but are waiting on me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:12 pm 

I'm still waiting for a fix to this issue?? It isn't fair that I cant make progress in the game, and as a result holding back friends who are waiting on me as well. As Nephara said, even having it reset would be fine. Any fix to this issue would be greatly appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:23 pm 

You're right, it isn't fair that players who break the rules waste many days of nas's time so that he cannot deal with issues like this. Blame them!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:29 pm 

Ok, not looking to blame anyone just looking for a solution :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:28 am 

Not sure what kind of stuff he can actually do as Admin. Would he be able to just reset me to Rank 1 Nab? (If you know) I'm 100% fine with doing all of that stuff again. 2 hours of redoing missions beats being stuck

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:00 am 

It was the same thing 2 years ago except with the Bastok>Windy path. Grhom didn't give the CS to progress. Didn't happen to everyone. My brother and I did the missions together step by step, he got I didn't. Spent a week on Naschat and figured I could have been back to that point in less time.
I started over and did the same path and it worked.
Grhom is evil