Lobby: Up
Online: 72
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Cant login
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:30 pm 

Hi everyone i create a new account but after character creation i get error 3101, if i get back to the site account i see that the character is succesfully created but i cant see in the game , anyone have solution? Thanks

Post subject: Re: Cant login
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:11 pm 

I am having the exact same issues. I manage to connect all the way through to the character creation and finish it. Along with naming my character, (Tried 10 different names, even one with random characters) and I still cannot connect past selecting Bastok. I don't understand what's going on and it's driving me nuts! Any help on this Error 3101 would be fantastic! Thanks everyone in advance!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:50 pm 

viewtopic.php?t=4864

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:17 am 

DaftGringo wrote:
https://na.nasomi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4864

thanks for answer but that appen from 3 different pc with 3 different connection, and i already have one working account registered last year that work fine with the same installation ,i'm trying to help some friend to start play,the peoblem is that no matter what if you try to create a new account after character creation you get this error and cant login in game.
I try to delete character from site account manager,chose random name , nothing work, after character creation you get the error and you wil be kicked back to mainpage character creation page, if you close game and go back to site account manager you will see the new character created, but when launch the game there is no character to choose .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:12 am 

loreffxi wrote:
DaftGringo wrote:
https://na.nasomi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4864

thanks for answer but that appen from 3 different pc with 3 different connection, and i already have one working account registered last year that work fine with the same installation ,i'm trying to help some friend to start play,the peoblem is that no matter what if you try to create a new account after character creation you get this error and cant login in game.
I try to delete character from site account manager,chose random name , nothing work, after character creation you get the error and you wil be kicked back to mainpage character creation page, if you close game and go back to site account manager you will see the new character created, but when launch the game there is no character to choose .

Same man same =\

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:31 am 
Site Admin

There was an issue, the issue has been resolved, please remake your character.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:48 pm 

Nas is a boss, confirmed fix'd!