Lobby: Up
Online: 41
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:57 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:05 pm 

Last night after the maintenance at 11PM we formed a party for KRT, it took over an hour to get the numbers we needed. After doing so, we headed there and to our surprise the Bats which gauged as IT++ to us yielded 27-28 experience points. Mass confusion about what was wrong ensued. There are a few theories floating around such as, dots causing XP to be completely broken.

Whatever the cause, its clear this resulted from whatever change was made during the maintenance. I'm bringing this up because I don't know if anyone has informed nasomi of this issue as of yet. Can we get some clarity on if this was a purposeful change, if so, is this permanent? If not, can this be reverted?

Thanks for reading.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:13 pm 

Cassius wrote:
Last night after the maintenance at 11PM we formed a party for KRT, it took over an hour to get the numbers we needed. After doing so, we headed there and to our surprise the Bats which gauged as IT++ to us yielded 27-28 experience points. Mass confusion about what was wrong ensued. There are a few theories floating around such as, dots causing XP to be completely broken.

Whatever the cause, its clear this resulted from whatever change was made during the maintenance. I'm bringing this up because I don't know if anyone has informed nasomi of this issue as of yet. Can we get some clarity on if this was a purposeful change, if so, is this permanent? If not, can this be reverted?

Thanks for reading.

its obviously a bug, most likely to do with dots, who knows what nas was trying to do.

like with all bugs pm nas, on nas chat.

and worse of all, he disabled the excalipoor npcs, the horror

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:56 pm 

Trist wrote:

What was the point of excalipoors anyway? I was under the impression that the quest/contest/whatever hadn't been working for quite some time now (although, I've never bothered doing it, just got the first weapon a while ago).

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:01 pm 

Searain wrote:
Trist wrote:

What was the point of excalipoors anyway? I was under the impression that the quest/contest/whatever hadn't been working for quite some time now (although, I've never bothered doing it, just got the first weapon a while ago).

afaik you could gain points all year long, but only rewards during the event period.

During the first period you just got cosmetic shit, till 200 points where he gave you the gobbiebag 75 items

think he mentioned new rewards this year, i didnt get anything new on my main, so i was doing it on my alt, but now the npcs are disabled xD cant even get my sword back!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:19 am 

Cassius wrote:
Last night after the maintenance at 11PM we formed a party for KRT, it took over an hour to get the numbers we needed. After doing so, we headed there and to our surprise the games which gauged as IT++ to us yielded 27-28 experience points. Mass confusion about what was wrong ensued. There are a few theories floating around such as, dots causing XP to be completely broken.

Thanks for reading.

The most likely explanation is that the experience rewards for KRT were buffed. This is a common occurrence with patches, where certain activities or enemies suddenly become more rewarding. It's possible that the developers changed the reward for KRT without making an announcement, resulting in the confusion. It's also possible that the experience rewards for KRT were simply increased. Either way, the confusion is understandable - it's always a surprise when something that used to be so rewarding suddenly becomes even more so.