Lobby: Up
Online: 42
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Why did Nasomi give up?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:41 pm 

Heya all! I did play there like 2-3 years ago, now the nostalgia got me hardmode so i decided to re-install and play. After a bit of search i see that almost everyone ran away from Nas, he dissapeared for years and his last word to a guy asking for any update was he trolling “soon tm”. I mean did he got fb account hacked or something? Why he became such a troll? He was nice the year i played i just dont get it. I'm not very smart, but Im just pretty dissapointed with Nas i throw a full year there and now i gotta start again from zero Sorry for the salt and long post but i had to say it 192.168.0.1 router login 192.168.l.l.

Last edited by reene11 on Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:25 am 

reene11 wrote:
Why he became such a troll? He was nice the year i played i just dont get it. I just installed Wings and joined discord, great peps there helped me to install it (had some windows error). Im just pretty dissapointed with Nas i throw a full year there and now i gotta start again from zero Sorry for the salt and long post but i had to say it

Let's see where Wings will be 9 years after its inception. Do you want me to make an educated guess?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:59 am 

How could Nasomi just give up like this?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:40 am 

reene11 wrote:
Heya all! I did play there like 2-3 years ago, now the nostalgia got me hardmode so i decided to re-install and play. After a bit of search i see that almost everyone ran away from Nas, he dissapeared for years and his last word to a guy asking for any update was he trolling “soon tm”. I mean did he got fb account hacked or something? Why he became such a troll? He was nice the year i played i just dont get it. I just installed Wings and joined discord, great peps there helped me to install it (had some windows error). Im just pretty dissapointed with Nas i throw a full year there and now i gotta start again from zero Sorry for the salt and long post but i had to say it

If anyones trolling its not nasomi. As a huge FF fan who beat all of them cept ff11, I came here to play it since I never beat this one. I have a lvl 48 summoner and all summons cept fenrir and diablos. All I can say, nasomi is awesome for doing this, all the work he put into this server. It connects easy, and I don't have to give my phone number on discord or kiss butt and act like someones buddy to play it. The problem from a new players perspective like me on this community isn't nasomi he's the only positive. Its the community.
Idlers, people who leave pt seek on but never respond, people who join pts and leave cause someones not plvling, unhelpful Linkshells with edgy kids talking about how cool psychotics are to piss you off, players who never communicate like silent statues but really want xp. This community is terrible and I'm not afraid to say it. Don't get me wrong their are some very helpful and generous people, then they vanish like a ghostly phenomena never to be seen again. The mainstay lvl 75s I see everywhere never say a word to me not even a hey how ya doing. The community is awful, its not nasomi. Never was... Its gaming in general. Also I've played many MMO's... Most are ghost towns, I just checked the server status on this website and it said there were over 8k auction transactions and 6k monsters killed just in the last day or two. That's not an empty community. If anything people are probably just in clandestine buddy linkshells running covert ops and as soon as they see a newb or new player they close off all communication. Least how it feels for me, why I made an alt. I don't need help if the community is super toxic and discord, get that millennial garbage away from me please discords one of the worst applications I've ever seen and one of the most toxic I will never suck up to wings on discord.

Much respect to nasomi it sucks his server is full of so many people who blame him without taking an honest look at this trash community. Also the ops poorly written and spelled so called long rant, is copy pasted all over the internet. If you're gonna copy paste least make your bs legible.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:20 am 

Yeah I mean it's the community. Why would I compete with cheaters, botters, etc. I'll just go play Elden Ring now. Like how many of them claimed not to be cheaters, then all ended up being cheaters? Zigma comes to mind. Why would I waste my day? LmAO I can't believe I even remembered his name tbh. /sigh.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:16 pm 

lmao

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:45 pm 

#StillAlive

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:59 am 

OP has one post, this one, and its copy and pasted straight from reddit and other trash social sites.
Its about as low effort as the idle seekers in 11, and poorly written bait.