Lobby: Up
Online: 58
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 124 25 26 27 2830 Next
 Post subject: Re: Current Issues/Bugs
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:14 am 

Mhaura ship seems to be glitched at times as well. I can no longer log in after being stuck in a endless loop on the boat ride to Selbina. Use caution when taking the ferry in Selbina to Mhaura and vice versa.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:15 am 

Not sure if this if this the place to post bugs. I'm a male hume thief, and when I range attack with darts, my character does the singing sound and singing animation instead of throwing animation.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:07 pm 

Hi,

I'm a pretty new player on Nasomi and i'm here to share with you that the boat Mhaura-Selbina is bugged. I tried to stay on it 30min without any change. I had to Warp.

Regards

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:48 am 

D2/Warp II quest does not give the scroll at end. After getting CS in Fei'yin, returning back to Shantotto is the same dialog again.

edit: NVM, it's an issue with being on Promy-Vahzl ;;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:39 am 

Hi...fairly new to Nasomi and found a few bugged quests so far

-Can't get the mog house "Unexpected Treasure" quest after placing cupboard in layout and then zoning & talking to moogle...
(this has me wondering do any of the mog house/mog safe quests work?)

-Nenne's (s. sandy watchdog alley) "cure a cough" quest is bugged and starts but freezes up (kind of the same way as when you ask a guild worker for recipes)
-Atelloune (s. sandy outside lion springs tavern) gives a WotG quest involving ladybugs if you talk to her that will forever be in your quest queue >_<

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:09 am 

Mog Safe quests do not work on Nasomi; your Mog Safe is gradually expanded as time goes on.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:00 am 

I've just started playing on Nasomi for under a week. The most troubling bug I had faced since day 1 was having my character stuck in out of combat mode while being in combat. I won't be able to use any combat related abilities until the fight is over. I usually can fight back but my character would be in neutral stance.

What prompted me to write this post is an even worse version of this bug where I completely could not fight back. It just occurred a while ago in Ranpere's tomb. I was facing 3 goblins, had perfect dodge up however I could not attack any of them and the error msg I got was 'you may not perform that action no selected sub target'. I could only watch my character die and not fight back. Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:55 pm 

I remember seeing a page or section - either here in forums or the NasWiki - that had the bugged/not working/disabled quests listed. I have looked all over, can't find it. Would anyone have the link?

Thanks in advance. :D :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:10 pm 

Quote:
3) Pathway Collision Fault - Some pathways have incorrect Collision values resulting in monsters 'dipping' either through the ceiling or
falling through the floor in some areas as they pass them.
Status - Confirmed.
Work-Around - Take note of locations where behavior occurred and avoid those areas or pulling monsters to those areas that may
affect people below.

Is this being worked on?? When will it be resolved?

I'm on my BST trying to farm a key on the 10th floor(still trying to get my af) and I get aggroed by a mob/Gigas from the 11-12 floor just now but I know I don't aggro the NM in the elevator room so [EDIT] a Jotunn Wallkeeper/ Hallkeeper links/aggroes me, it starts walking away after range attacking me and killing me

When will this be fixed or how can I avoid this in the future? There's no proof or log entry to how I was killed: "<me> falls to the ground" is only logged after defeating a Gigas Spirekeeper.

any insights creative, positive comments or suggestions would be welcomed, thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:58 am 

Not sure if this thread is the right one, so, if not, please delete.

I'm doing my Sandy Nation quest 2-3. Went to Bastok and finished the part there. I turned in the quest item and then according to the guides you go to the consulate in Windy.

Quote:
6. However the Mine Gravel is obtained, take it to the third level of Palborough Mines, and trade it to the Refiner at I-7. Go to the second floor and pull the Lever at the Refiner there, to obtain the Mythril Sand item.
7. Return to Bastok; you can take the boat on the third floor of Palborough to get there quickly. Go to the Metalworks and trade the Mythril Sand to Savae E Paleade for a cut-scene that completes the Bastok section of the mission.
8. Go to Windurst and head to to the San d'Orian Consul at G-10 in Windurst Woods. Talk to Mourices in the back room for a cut-scene.

I talk to Mourice and nothing happens. I have no item in my inventory (as if I had forgot to trade it or something). I talked to Savae E Paleade in Bastok and her guy beside him, nothing. Talked to Pius, nothing. Cid, nothing.

Help is appreciated!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 124 25 26 27 2830 Next