Lobby: Up
Online: 60
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 122 23 24 25 2630 Next
 Post subject: Re: Current Issues/Bugs
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:42 pm 

Promyvion boss fights don't reward me with Key Item, nor EXP. I'm on mothercystals, did all cutscenes and tried on different crags.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:50 am 

Jessikitty wrote:
Still getting many blackscreens on zoning and have to relog to fix

My fix for this was always running as admin.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:59 am 

getting ffxi-3113/3101 when i try to log in right now. only things that pop up are for when people created a character and the name is already in use. i've been playing for months without any issue. DC'd today and this started happening.

restarted machine and my router to no avail.

game loads to "Notifying lobby server of current selections". about halfway and then brings up 3101 or 3113

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:03 am 

Mindfuxe wrote:
getting ffxi-3113/3101 when i try to log in right now. only things that pop up are for when people created a character and the name is already in use. i've been playing for months without any issue. DC'd today and this started happening.

game loads to "Notifying lobby server of current selections". about halfway and then brings up 3101 or 3113

were you in south sandy by any chance? cause south sandy are is down currently, in that case go to account -> character -> maintenance -> unstuck should do the trick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:04 am 

growill wrote:
Mindfuxe wrote:

were you in south sandy by any chance? cause south sandy are is down currently, in that case go to account -> character -> maintenance -> unstuck should do the trick

yes! okay that makes me feel better. thank you!

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 1:50 am 

"Unable to Exit Alzadaal Undersea Ruins in Caederva Mire E-11.

When interacting with NPC Nasheefa, she'll move out of the way, but the cutscene doesn't complete, so you can't leave. You can hit ESC to cancel the interaction, but still can't pass her."

This bug was posted a few months ago. Just experienced it today while trying to get to Azouph Staging point from Dvucca Staging point

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:25 pm 

Not sure if this one is on the list yet... a lot of messages in this thread.

Blacksmith Guild - Metalworks - Talking to any of the NPC's and selecting either synthesis image support or information on synthesis recipes freezes the game...NPC's continue to work, and no dialog comes up. I cannot click or move afterwards. Client shuts down a minute or two later. Seems to be affecting all NPC's in the area.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 11:36 pm 

When you get "the mob is out of range" for mage-type mobs that you can't hit/target with regular weapons....what's the workaround for this? Occasionally happens at Dvucca with lamia and various BLM mobs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:14 pm 

Wind mission 1-3 is bugged. If you talk to the taru NPC at Rhinostery twice after delivering the food and drink offering it will reset the status of the mission and you will need to start from the beginning again.

1) brought food and drink offering to both yagudo's in giddeus
2) Returned to Rhinostery and talked to Leepe-Hoppe (J-9). He states my mission is complete and to talk to the gate gaurd
3) BUG Occurs here: I talk to Leepe-Hoppe again and he gives me another set of food and drink offerring
4) I talk to gate guard and they tell me to deliver offering.

Expected behavior is the player should be told to talk to the gate guard instead of being given another offering and restarting the mission. The wiki should at least be updated with this info.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:14 am 

Hello, I recently did Windurst mission 9-2 with three others, after completing the battle. I went to the Vestal Chamber Doors, and got the first cutscene like the others, but the 2nd won't play. I have tried rezoning more times than I counted. Relogging. Rebooting, I've talked to gate guards, all NPC's involved in the quest. I went back to the BC area, and it is not available to fight anymore. The door just says it is shut firmly. I have tried Naschat three different times, with no replies. Can anyone help me out?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 122 23 24 25 2630 Next