Lobby: Up
Online: 60
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 120 21 22 23 2430 Next
 Post subject: Re: Current Issues/Bugs
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:57 pm 

I'm getting this error everytime I try to launch the nasomi server. How can I fix the issue?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:11 pm 

Tac0Destroyer wrote:
I'm getting this error everytime I try to launch the nasomi server. How can I fix the issue?

Did you download the separate launcher from the Downloads page. The installation includes a .exe, but it doesn't work, so the Start Menu or desktop shortcut that it creates directly after install won't work.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:19 pm 

HungryJack619 wrote:
Did you download the separate launcher from the Downloads page. The installation includes a .exe, but it doesn't work, so the Start Menu or desktop shortcut that it creates directly after install won't work.

Thank you kindly, that fixed the issue right up!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:50 pm 

Unable to Exit Alzadaal Undersea Ruins in Caederva Mire E-11.

When interacting with NPC Nasheefa, she'll move out of the way, but the cutscene doesn't complete, so you can't leave. You can hit ESC to cancel the interaction, but still can't pass her.

Thanks,
Dashinomoto

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:15 am 

Possible bug in West Ronfarue with fishing at Knight Well.

Set up: Composit Fishing Rod, Little Worm., skill: 5.x

Problem/Bug: When I cancel fishing some times on a monster/Big fish, I can not control my character. I can still talk, and do /sea, /rest, but /logout, /shutdown wont work. I can access my inventory, equip/unequip items, but skills, and macros wont work. Only thing that works I noticed, is to force close the game to get it working again. It happens mostly when I fish quickly again after releasing the line.

Fishing: 68
Alchemy: 15

*How do I make the image show?*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:40 pm 

I am still having issue with warp 2 quest. I talked to the npc in the tower and the npc in fei yin but shantoto wont give me the scroll.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:45 am 

After this update, seems there's a new bug at least in Sandy Mog House. After swapping jobs and attempting to leave the MH, both through the area I entered from and also to a different area. It ends up just leaving me at a black screen. No text pops up asking if I want to set my HP at the MH and so the black screen never disappears until I relog.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:28 am 

After most recent patch, fishing in selbina has a very high rate of double fish on a catch. Using a Composite Fishing Rod and a Sabiki Rig.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:36 am 

(rigs work now btw)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:47 am 

Discovered a new bug while at Castle Zvahl baileys, not sure if its just that zone or maybe I have a knack for finding this stuff

Had aggro from multiple mobs on my alt, lv55 WHM, my main 75 THF was in the middle of combat, and a ls mate was also there on his 75 WAR also in combat, I noticed about 12 mobs or maybe more were all linking and attacking us, so I figured " oh crap, we need to teleport out or warp out because this isn't looking good " so on my 55 WHM alt, I used tele-holla, the spell worked but as it finished casting only 2/3 members in the party got teleported and somehow my 75 THF main got instantly killed. I checked the combat log to figure out how did my 75 THF die to too weak mobs. The combat log showed me nothing that could of killed my THF, also at the time of the teleport spell going off, I had about 700-800hp left over.. so apparently while in the middle of combat casting a teleport spell can cause instant death?

So I went back to the same spot where it shows my character dead on the ground with my 55WHM alt and my body wasn't even there... and in the party list bottom right it said " La'theine plateau " as if the spell had worked and was in that zone... so was unable to raise my 75THF, ended up deleveling to 74, and was forced to home point.

:(

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 120 21 22 23 2430 Next