Lobby: Up
Online: 34
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 1830 Next
 Post subject: Re: Current Issues/Bugs
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:04 am 

So I broke my composite rod in Carpenter's Landing going after Shining Trout. So I used my halcyon rod. Caught one trout and then broke it on a small (!) fish again. Looking at the fish that populate Carpenter's Landing I don't see anything that should break either of those rods. Is it a customization or a glitch? Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:15 am 

Just attempted the 2-3 Dragon Fight in Sandoria. The cutscene played out, and then neither enemy spawned. My party and I left the battlefield and came back in, and it failed to spawn again. The second time we were unable to exit the battlefield and had to warp out.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:51 am 

Try again. Dunno why there are so many issues with 2-3 lately.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:46 am 

it's known change with how bst pets works. that happned after the last update I think,
basically if a bst charm a red claimed monster and your pet dies you recieve all the exp and drop. is it intentional? can we use this method?

Last edited by meisam on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:56 am 

Not intentional and fixed in next maint

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:17 pm 

attempted to trade 1 wijnruit and 99 kaginawa to ominous cloud 7 fame bastok he says he will bundle nothing happened. attempted 7flowers 7 stacks and 12 flower 7 stacks and 12 flower 1 stack no result. not being able to bag my tools is very frustrating for some reason. Only reason I post this is someone in my LS mentioned the NPC was working a few days ago.

Ignore my inventory was full and im oblivious

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:28 pm 

Just wanted to update, I've attempted the 2-3 Dragon fight at holaris peak 5 times now, entering twice from the exterior Burning Circle and reflagging the fight from inside the burning circle. Attempting to run away causes a permanent black screen and requires a game restart which puts the player in an empty BCNM zone. Again, under no circumstances listed above have the Eye or Dragon been in the arena.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:35 pm 

Sorry Mordi, but others don't seem to have that issue consistently, just keep trying?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:57 pm 

I'm having a similar problem with the 2-3 mission fight in Horlais Peak. I can choose to enter the BC fight, and watch the cutscene, but none of the enemies will appear. After, I am stuck in the BC arena and unable to leave unless I use an instant warp scroll. If I try to exit, I get a black screen and I will have to force close the client to get out of it, which puts me in the BC arena on logging back in. Clicking on the BC while in the arena gives me the prompt to start the 2-3 fight, and then everything just repeats until I warp out.

Been trying multiple times a day for almost a week now, and if I could just put this on the back burner for a while I would, but a level cap quest is gated behind being on or done with Magicite mission.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:52 am 

Double checking: are you on the right game version? type /ver ingame

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 1830 Next