Lobby: Up
Online: 73
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:54 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 126 27 28 29 30 Next
 Post subject: Re: Current Issues/Bugs
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:48 pm 

Amele wrote:
Support ticketing system appears to be timing out, cloudflare page suggests the nas server is refusing connections on :8080.

Any word on this being fixed as I can't get IRC chat to work on any of my devices (they are either unsupported for Flash Player anymore or I just keep getting a white screen after about 30 seconds of being logged in, assuming I get to log in at all...) so right now I have no way of getting support :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:30 pm 

zellking wrote:
so i'm pretty new to FF11, so i could be doing something crazy wrong, but when i spoke to the guild master of blacksmiths in order to join, he asked me to talk to the blacksmiths in the guild to learn more about synthesis, so i spoke to hugues and romero, both of which (upon asking about synthesis) would lock my character in conversation, but they wouldn't say anything.

These two are still locking up when asking about synthesis (this is after joining the guild). - 3/20/2020

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:43 pm 

I can't seem to trade with another player. When I put the items in the trade box, we both accept, but then it says "Can not trade with "XXX" at this time. If we try again, I can't even put the items in the trade box. If I try to send through delivery box, I seem to always get a congestion error.

I have tried shutting down and re-entering the game multiple times, and it has not fixed the issue.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:23 am 

I'm stuck on Slanderous Utterings CoP mission. When I have to go to Sealion's Den for the CS, it won't give it to me at all after talking to Despachiaire. If I go back and talk to him, he'll give me the previous CS and it'll say something about an active event being canceled for a present one but still no go when I try back for the Den CS. Any known fixes?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:21 pm 

Spyre wrote:
I'm stuck on Slanderous Utterings CoP mission. When I have to go to Sealion's Den for the CS, it won't give it to me at all after talking to Despachiaire. If I go back and talk to him, he'll give me the previous CS and it'll say something about an active event being canceled for a present one but still no go when I try back for the Den CS. Any known fixes?

Are you using the addon to run the game at 60 fps? If so turn that off before playing any CS.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:03 am 

I just came back after being gone for a long time but now I time out almost every time I zone is their some kinda bug? or some setting I gotta tweak?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:34 pm 

Getting told you reach a fishing level of 0 for leveling up.

zoned and went from level 2 fishing to zero

trying to talk to the guild people about work freezes me out.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:14 pm 

Fishing shows your level each skillup, so each .1 will show you level 0 until you get to 1, and each .1 then will show 1 until you hit 2 etc. Sometimes the skill menu is wrong until you change equipment or zone.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 9:38 pm 

I'm having some issues with the davoi report.
I've accepted the mission and when I get to davoi I speak to Zantaviat but he won't let me know he needs his stuff. He says something about the orcs. I head over to the ! and it says there's nothing there.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:35 pm 

When you break your line when fishing in Sauromugue Champaign, you cannot use an instant warp scroll. Attempts to do so will fail and make you unable to log out through conventional means.

Edit: in normal circumstances, just walking through Sauromugue Champaign, you cant use instant warp. Nothing bad happens like when you break your line but it still fails to activate.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 126 27 28 29 30 Next