Lobby: Up
Online: 60
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 126 27 28 29 30 Next
 Post subject: Re: Current Issues/Bugs
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 2:29 am 

Me and my LS mate are now unable to start the blu af quest “Transformations” after recently completing “Omens”. We waited over 1 earth day and Waoud will not flag the next quest and simply offers us the divination where we’re asked the series of questions for the unlock quest. Not sure what happened because this quest was working before

Edit: was able to eventually start the next quest. Maybe it just takes a few days

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:48 pm 

I started playing a week ago and have been consistently having a bug that I've not heard other people experiencing.

My skill caps seem to be bugged.

If I level up a skill it will reach a certain number and then turn blue and stop gaining skill as if it were capped.
However, if I zone out or log out and back in it goes back to being uncapped and I can gain points again (also if I level up and the cap changes).
I don't think it restricts my maximum below what it should be if I change jobs or level synch, but it consistently tells me that I've hit cap before I get anywhere near the actual cap (sometimes only allowing me a single skill up between zoning).

I've been experiencing this on all jobs, in all zones, since I started playing last week.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:04 pm 

Tiem wrote:
I started playing a week ago and have been consistently having a bug that I've not heard other people experiencing.

My skill caps seem to be bugged.

If I level up a skill it will reach a certain number and then turn blue and stop gaining skill as if it were capped.
However, if I zone out or log out and back in it goes back to being uncapped and I can gain points again (also if I level up and the cap changes).
I don't think it restricts my maximum below what it should be if I change jobs or level synch, but it consistently tells me that I've hit cap before I get anywhere near the actual cap (sometimes only allowing me a single skill up between zoning).

I've been experiencing this on all jobs, in all zones, since I started playing last week.

I've heard of some others that randomly started seeing this bug recently.. You can usually 'clear' it temporarily by just changing (or unequipping/re-equipping) your weapon as well. Not sure what the cause is.

I'd put cool pics of my achievements/items here, if they were anything interesting. How about "I pooped today! \o/"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:43 pm 

Found a bug with shields being transferred over to incompatible or under-levelled jobs when changing jobs.

Tested bug with a 'Hard Shield' (10 DEF, +5 HP, LVL 49) and a Bastokan Shield (7 DEF, +6 HP, LVL 25) when changing
between a level 49 BST and a level 7 BLM, yielding identical results.

Results (examples of stat boosts are from the Hard Shield data.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Stats boosted accordingly (99 HP became 104 HP, 39 DEF became 49 DEF until leaving mog-house.)

- Item appears equipped on equipment page (until leaving moghouse or changing off-hand slot to something the job
can equip or /NIN.)

- Shield sprite appears on character (until off-hand slot changes to something the job can equip or /NIN.)

- When the shield ceases to be considered 'equipped' this allows the use of a 2-handed weapon without
affecting the shield sprite.

- The shield still seems to reduces damage as one of it's type normally would, however having only tested this
on low level enemies I can't 100% confirm this.

The stat boost effect stacks so long as one does not change area, effectively allowing one to break normal
limits.

The bug is also applied through Nomad Moogle NPCs.

The altered state, after changing area, persists when re-logging or disconnecting.
*Only changing off-hand equipment will change this.*

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:59 am 

I have found an issue with the PLD AF2 quest - "A Boy's Dream"

Everything was going fine. I was following the steps from ffxiclopedia.

I started quest
talked to daddy
talked to boy
traded boy Giant Shell Bug and saw cutscene
fished up NM and got rare/ex fish....
even did the optional part of taking the fish back to the boy...
but when I went to the fisherman's guild in Selbina, Zaldron would not accept the fish. i tried a few times, logged and talked to him and traded everyone in the guild...no dice.

I then looked up and saw people had this issue, but they had to drop the fish and start over. They were mentioning the part where you trade the bug to the kid and getting the cutscene being the part that causes the glitch, but I did that...

So...they said you need to drop the fish and try over...so I did. I dropped the rare/ex fish and traded the bug to the kid again. Got the cutscene AGAIN and was off to Castle Oztroja to fish up the Nm again...

Except the fish wasn't spawning for me anymore. Did this for an hour at least with no results. I even warped out and bought a new bug, still nothing.

=(

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:31 am 

whenever I use Assassin's charge + SA + Mercy Stroke or Assassin's charge + SA + hide + Mercy Stroke I miss completely. this is on too weak mobs with Mercy Stroke capped dagger skill 8/8 merits. Sneak attack + WS and SA + hide + WS work fine its only when I use assassin's charge.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:12 pm 

I just received an absolutely massive amount of guildpoints for trading beeswax to the alchemy guildpoint NPC. I wasn't sure where to post so I started a new thread before I found this one. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14863

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:56 pm 

self snitching just ask nas to take away all those sweet sweet guild points.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:44 am 

Frostyyy wrote:
self snitching just ask nas to take away all those sweet sweet guild points.

not everyone plays to cheat, numu :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:09 am 

It seems like tracking a Treasure Coffer in widescan was resetting the zone in the Eldieme Necropolis today not sure about other zones.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 126 27 28 29 30 Next