Lobby: Up
Online: 52
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Can't Log into server.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:22 pm 

I have 3 friends who play along side me. 4 People can't get into the servers including me. When I got on earlier I noticed the amount of people in V. Dunes numbers were small, as too other leveling area's across the Lands. I would hate to think we might be getting attacked by hackers, but there are issues with logging in. I know (many) people will have issues and few will report. So I am taking the liberty of reporting not only for myself but for my friends who are having the same issues too.

Thanks
Plz find the issue's and fix them. I love this game and would greatly appreciate the ability to keep playing.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:04 am 

Login server looks up from here. Try restarting your network adapter or router.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:04 pm 

I can't also log into the server, when I try to type the password I noticed it repeat the letter twice..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:12 am 

gaignun10 wrote:
I can't also log into the server, when I try to type the password I noticed it repeat the letter twice..

If you find out what's causing this, let me know. It's some very strange bug. You can use this workaround: in ashita, right click the config you want to run. Select edit. You want the launch flags to look like "--server nasomi.com --hairpin --user xxxx --pass xxx". It might be --username and --password, but anyway, that will work.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:46 pm 

50 On this basis, Shinya Yamanaka s group found that several transcription factors Oct4, Sox2, Klf4 and c Myc can convert a differentiated cell back to a pluripotent phenotype over the course of a few weeks, thus reprogramming the cells into induced pluripotent stem iPS cells <a href=http://lasix.autos/>order lasix online no prescription</a>