Lobby: Up
Online: 47
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: San d'Oria 2-3 quest
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:07 pm 

Two days ago I finished this quest, killed the dragon and finally got to Sandoria to talk to Halver, just to handed down a letter to the consulates..again. Instead of giving me the certificate, and let me see the king. So I'm stuck in this part of the game. My name is Sunhee, whm level 30 on this server. Can anyone help me with this problem? Thank you so much.

Post subject: Re: San d'Oria 2-3 quest
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:13 am 

You have to PM nas on naschat and keep the window open untill u get a response. keep it open while u sleep and go to work/school answer his questions and it will get fixed. DO not close the window.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:08 am 

I got the same issue a over a month ago. Never got a response, so I gave up. Not worth leaving my browser open 24/7 in a vain hope for a response.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:28 am 

You won't get a response most of the time even if you ARE fixed. Provide all the info nas needs to fix you and wait.

Don't assume he knows ANYTHING about you or your issue.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:19 pm 

So there's no hope to get this fix? I already provided my name and the situation...I got the Kindred report on my key items..just need the game to aknowledge this so I can get rank 3. I don't like to leave my pc on all night for nothing to happen. I'm not the only one with this problem...someone should fix the game.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:47 pm 

Only nas can fix you. And only through PMing him on naschat. And he can't fix it if people can't tell him what's wrong.

The worst thing to do is say "my mission is broken" then leave and give 0 details and never come back. This makes him think that you made a mistake, and fixed it yourself. How is he supposed to know you still have a problem? He has 4k+ weekly players to babysit.

Go PM him. You WILL get fixed if you provide all the details, and you may even get it fixed FOR EVERYONE ELSE IN THE FUTURE.