Lobby: Up
Online: 52
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:43 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:18 pm 

Blast from the past - NM at Fossil Rock at F8 won't spawn
A greeting cardian - Cardian learned what I taught him, I zoned and still Kororo will not give dialogue, I went to cardian 5 in buburimu he used the words i selected came back and still nothing from Kororo
Chasin tales quest will not activate even tho last quest is completed and i have zoned many times
Making headlines - the Mahogany door will not confirm I got a scoop it just says it is locked.

???

Last edited by ilikebigjugs25 on Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:41 pm 

Anyone else? like .. theres items i wanted from the future quests after these.. dissapointed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:48 pm 

Blast from the past -- I haven't tried this one yet
A greeting cardian -- This one worked for me, but I had to wait some RL time before Kokoro would do the followup request. It's been a week since your original post, go check in with her and see if she's noticed yet.
Chasing tales -- The previous quest, Early Bird Catches the Bookworm, doesn't complete correctly. I turned it in and got the reward, but I still have the "Art for Everyone" key item. That's probably why the next quest is blocked.
Making headlines -- The quest text from the door here is bugged, even when it works correctly. Try reporting back to the questgiver anyway. If that doesn't work, there's also a Windurst mission that requires you to check the same door for unrelated reasons, so that may be taking priority in your case. I did the mission and the quest together in the same trip, and I got the mission cutscene as the first interaction and the quest (with bugged text) for the second.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:47 pm 

I don't have the "art for everyone" key item, i started chasing tales, talked to Tosuka-Porika, then to Furakku-Norakku and it works, but the next NPC doesn't say anything related to this quest... i tryed to talk to the npc in south Sandy but nothing happens.