Lobby: Up
Online: 39
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Doesn’t work
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:48 am 

It doesn’t work. It constantly asks me for my password that doesn’t work half the time. When I finally get in the game I can’t get pass the create a character part. It loads and nothing happens. Keeps saying error.

Post subject: Re: Doesn’t work
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:54 am 

Use this backup link to the troubleshooting page: http://nabutso.com:4438/FFXI/troubleshooting.pdf

Your issues are, first, the double password entry (issue 1.1). You've noticed that you're able to bypass it by logging in twice but that's annoying, so use the advice on that page instead for that issue.

2nd, you probably are using a name that's already taken, which is why you aren't able to create your character. This is issue 1.16 on that page. The important thing to note is that you need to close the client each time you try to make a char and it fails, because it will continue to fail after the first time.

Post subject: Re: Doesn’t work
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:48 am 

It is a nice place to get help. There are people who are interested in it, but are not finding the solution. From the uk essay writers I found the best content that helps me in learning about the matters.