Lobby: Up
Online: 42
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:30 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Rank Mission Issue
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:12 pm 

Over the weekend I did the rank mission journey abroad for Sandy and ending in Bastok, I did this on my main my alt and with a friend, we went through the order of talking to the CONSULATE npc then PIUS, and then GROHM. We headed to the burning circle and completed the fight, headed back to Bastok to complete the section but it only completed for my alt and my friend. The NPC in the consulate would speak to my main as if I was yet to do the fight.

I have tried speaking to all required npc each day since and traveled to the burning circle again a few times after doing so but I am unable to launch the battlefield, when i click the burning circle it just does nothing. My mission status for nation is as follows: " Current - Journey to Bastok - Mission Orders: Reports indicate that the quadav who inhabit the mines are up to something. An official named PIUS will instruct you further."

As I said I have gone through the npc order and to the burning circle just to recheck and check again, I think perhaps either my char has for some reason stopped progressing whilst going through the npc initially or after we have exited the fight I have just failed to receive the temporary KI we should receive (which I dont have but I did not launch the initial battlefield).

Thanks for any help in advance.