Lobby: Up
Online: 49
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:41 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:51 pm 

Hi,
i have done all steps from the quest walktrough; talk to Shantotto, talk to npc in beauc (gave me new spell Key Item), then got cutscene from npc in Fey'in. But now when i get back to shantotto, she still tells me to go to beaucedine.

Is it bugged or did i miss something ?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:19 pm 

My quest is stuck at the same point, same thing happened to me

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:27 pm 

Can you two both try to repeat this step:

Quote:
Click the first cermet door on your right (approaching from the north; Rukususu is visible through the door) for a cutscene.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:43 pm 

I've done that, at first he kept giving me the CS over and over and over again (I sat there doing this for 30-45 minutes). Now he does nothing and I no longer have the key item so none of quest NPCs want to talk to me apart from the quest giver (Shantotto) who tells me to go to Beaucedine.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:51 am 

yea, been like that for me for a couple of weeks now too.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:55 pm 

Figured out the problem. If you fight certain magical creatures it screws up the KI. Then you need to go back to beaucidine and start over from there

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:05 am 

my problem is, i cant get the KI again

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:42 am 

Yea, you're fucked, same deal. If you kill anything in Feiyin, you get stuck on the quest. Youre supposed to respeak with the taru in B.Glacier and he'll give you anew key item, but that doesnt work here. He just pauses for a sec when you speak and nothing happens. Talking to all NPCs involved doesn't work, you're just outta luck. RIP Warp 2 scroll. But hey, at least barebones Treasures is taking up all of Nas's time, essentially eliminating any xp spot that isn't in fuckin dank ass moldy leaves on boring ass birds that eliminate the need for most of the mechanics from the game, instead of fixing this, or any of the other huge issues. Or fixing BCNMs which is some of the most interesting content in this game that's completely missing, which jacking up prices of items that are meant to be 10k like Hierarch's belt to a mil by the few linkshells that monopolize on cheesing the dumbass OWNM system with a party full of ranged jobs.

OWNM is seriously the dumbest idea ever, it's not a replacement for BCNM, it's laziness. Fuck treasures, finish adding the base game first

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:16 am 

Azurewrath wrote:
Yea, you're fucked, same deal. If you kill anything in Feiyin, you get stuck on the quest. Youre supposed to respeak with the taru in B.Glacier and he'll give you anew key item, but that doesnt work here. He just pauses for a sec when you speak and nothing happens. Talking to all NPCs involved doesn't work, you're just outta luck. RIP Warp 2 scroll. But hey, at least barebones Treasures is taking up all of Nas's time, essentially eliminating any xp spot that isn't in fuckin dank ass moldy leaves on boring ass birds that eliminate the need for most of the mechanics from the game, instead of fixing this, or any of the other huge issues. Or fixing BCNMs which is some of the most interesting content in this game that's completely missing, which jacking up prices of items that are meant to be 10k like Hierarch's belt to a mil by the few linkshells that monopolize on cheesing the dumbass OWNM system with a party full of ranged jobs.

OWNM is seriously the dumbest idea ever, it's not a replacement for BCNM, it's laziness. Fuck treasures, finish adding the base game first

My quest is still fucked and it has been 5-6 months now, admittedly I haven't been up Nas's ass about it because it's only WARP II and honestly means nothing. I have never seen someone so upset about not having a spell that does nothing for you... people can either; get a warp scroll (15CXP), or you can pay 90k for a scroll of Warp II, or just wait. You decide. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:59 pm 

Azurewrath wrote:

If I were Nas, I'd get so tired reading comments like that despite doing all of this for free (it's tiring even when you earn for it)

Chill out... enjoy what's there and get over what's not. OWNM may not be the greatest system, but it's better than nothing.
Priorities differ depending on people, you're saying this or that should be priority while Bob would say complete opposite.