* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: A Greeting Cardian
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:48 am 

Quest: A Greeting Cardian
Requirements: Be Windurst Fame Rank 3
Previous Quest: The-All-New C-2000

-In the Manustery at H-9 in Windurst Woods, talk to Kororo. She will say, "That spare (Insert Cardian #) there is but a newborny Cardian! So he memorizes anythingy and everythingy without reservation."
-Talk to the Cardian that Kororo specifies. He will ask you to give him his new greeting. Choose one, it doesn't matter which.
When you come back some time later (after 1 minute, and you must zone!), talk to Kororo again. She will tell you that the Spare Cardian you taught the greeting to would not forget it. Because you taught him the greeting, she believes you should take the responsibility for correcting it. She does not, however, know which Cardian this new Spare replaced.
-The Cardian you are looking for is the Five of Spades. He is at the outpost in Buburimu Peninsula. Head out there and talk to him.
Then return to Kororo to tell her where you found the Cardian. She will give you a Tourmaline Earring as a reward.

I waited the 1 minute and zoned and so on like it says and nothing has happened yet upon returning to kororo, its been 2-3 hours since i've had this issue and was wondering if there was something i missed or if theres something i can do to fix this.

Post subject: Re: A Greeting Cardian
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:52 am 

Midnight, not 1 minute.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:03 am 

Nabutso wrote:
Midnight, not 1 minute.

A midnight in-game or earth time?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:52 pm 

Earth time

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:31 am 

I'm trying to do this now, myself. I tried talking to Kororo with Fame 3 and got a generic message. So for giggles I talked to Spare One and got the quest somehow. However, I cancelled out of the greeting and still have the quest. I figured I got it and tried to talk to Kororo again and got the generic message once more. So, seeing as I have the quest in log, I headed to Bubu and talked to Five. I then ran back to Kororo and received the same generic message. I've zoned, logged, waited, etc and had no luck. Only thing I haven't done is wait til after midnight Earth time but I'm not sure exactly how that factors into game code. Any help would be appreciated and sorry for the necro!