Online: 59
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:03 pm 

Nephara wrote:
Anyone had any luck finding a fix for this? :/

Nas is currently working on recovering player's lost items, but I'm bothering him about the 2-3 issues in this thread as soon as he's free.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:11 pm 

Sweet..thanks for the help Nab^^

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:28 pm 

Pinkrubi wrote:
I'm still waiting for a fix to this issue?? It isn't fair that I cant make progress in the game, and as a result holding back friends who are waiting on me as well. As Nephara said, even having it reset would be fine. Any fix to this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Lol isnt fair!? Youre playing a free game that ppl have to pay for usually and youre lucky enough to be playing it at its best time. Dont complain lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:00 pm 

If there is any chance to get this done through forums, then I'd like my ALT Hatoko to have her sandoria mission 2-3 fixed. Stuck at the mythril ore part. I've tried the chat but no luck there. I've redone the entire process from start to trading a mythril ore twice to no avail.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:55 pm 

Nomoremrnicenoob wrote:
Pinkrubi wrote:
I'm still waiting for a fix to this issue?? It isn't fair that I cant make progress in the game, and as a result holding back friends who are waiting on me as well. As Nephara said, even having it reset would be fine. Any fix to this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Lol isnt fair!? Youre playing a free game that ppl have to pay for usually and youre lucky enough to be playing it at its best time. Dont complain lol

Ppl are just trying to have a good time and some things don't work. Just bringing light to this attention because now many ppl are getting stuck more often. Acting like we didn't play retail and were jumping on a free game... We understand RMT is a big issue and other things, just not letting this be forgotten or it will snowball... No one is complaining. Why bother coming into a forum and being that way? OH wait TROLLLLLLLL. :lol: lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:02 pm 

Lol it isnt fair tho? Really?!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:05 pm 

Eh he's got his plate full fixing other shit atm...he'll get to it when he gets a chance.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:13 pm 

Nomoremrnicenoob wrote:
Lol it isnt fair tho? Really?!

lol why is this bothering you so much? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:31 am 

I just ran into this glitch =/ I did Windy > Bastok path, and after getting to where Grohm talks about the magic circle in palborough mines, I fought the dragon. I talked to the consulate afterwards and she just says gl w/ your mission —_—

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:59 pm 

Same story here ;_; Character: Sugarevil
Stuckd at Bastok->Windy path when i have to trade the Sand to the consulate, i cant -_-