Online: 59
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:47 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:48 pm 

slanet wrote:
Hello,

I still can't log in with my main, just created a mule under it and I can log in...

Any news?

Nope. I'm experiencing the same issue still. Can log in to alt but day 3 without being able to log in to main. Haven't heard anything yet... If anyone has had any luck please provide some info here or add my discord @ Bufu#7824.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:55 pm 

Skitles wrote:
Does it let you login then the window closes?

Essentially we are stuck in what I would call an Autologin activated endless loop.

1- It lets you login and it detects whether or not you enter the right uname/pword combo
2- The first time it says "Autologin activated" but then nothing happens when you re-enter the uname/pword combo.
3- It loops you back to the initial menu of deciding between 1 or 2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:31 pm 

Camper wrote:
Skitles wrote:

Essentially we are stuck in what I would call an Autologin activated endless loop.

1- It lets you login and it detects whether or not you enter the right uname/pword combo
2- The first time it says "Autologin activated" but then nothing happens when you re-enter the uname/pword combo.

K when this happened to me it was my antivirus detecting Ashita/nas launcher as bad and preventing it from going through. Even if I set it to allow it still disabled it. The only way I could fix it was to turn off the antivirus all together and I got a new one. Lol can try that?

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:54 pm 

Skitles wrote:
Camper wrote:
Skitles wrote:

K when this happened to me it was my antivirus detecting Ashita/nas launcher as bad and preventing it from going through. Even if I set it to allow it still disabled it. The only way I could fix it was to turn off the antivirus all together and I got a new one. Lol can try that?

The issue is not specific to any particular computer though. If you try to login to a different computer, different connection, the results are the same.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:45 pm 

Skitles wrote:
Camper wrote:
Skitles wrote:

I tried it on both computer to no avail.

The problem appears to be exactly what happens to people whose forum acct is not linked with in-game acct. It would appear at this point in time that they have to be re-binded somehow.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:25 am 

It is not the same as the not-linked issue. When your game account isn't linked, it will sit there after you press enter and not progress whatsoever.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:13 am 

Nabutso wrote:
It is not the same as the not-linked issue. When your game account isn't linked, it will sit there after you press enter and not progress whatsoever.

So is there any sort of update for us experiencing this issue? Contact with Nasomi?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:37 pm 

Nabutso wrote:

For clarity purposes, we know it is not the same issue although IT IS behaving in the same away as explained by Juthro whose accounts were not linked:

Juthro wrote:
I also just noticed that if i type my username or password incorrectly that it notices and takes me back to the 1. Login / 2. Create New Account screen. So for some reason its just not loading the game when i log in.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:26 pm 

No.. it really doesn't do the same thing at all. What Juthro meant is that is he enters WRONG info it tells him it's wrong, if he enters RIGHT info it stops doing anything at all.

What happens you you guys is if you enter RIGHT info it ignores it and treats it as wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:51 pm 

Nabutso wrote:
No.. it really doesn't do the same thing at all. What Juthro meant is that is he enters WRONG info it tells him it's wrong, if he enters RIGHT info it stops doing anything at all.

What happens you you guys is if you enter RIGHT info it ignores it and treats it as wrong.

Please check this screenshot. Attempt #1 & #2 are with the RIGHT uname/pword combo. Attempt #3 is with the WRONG uname.