Lobby: Up
Online: 34
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:13 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:17 pm 

Im getting the transmission error with lobby error either when logging in from ashita to menu or from character selection to the game, i did have this problem before when i had to bind my main character to the main slot in the player portal but i did this as a legacy player that was around before the account implementation, my mains character name also lost a letter due to it being too long back when there was a bug which i think now is fixed so amoungst the confusion there is some inaccuracies in the player portal for my account which i think is causing the error and the possible fix could lead to me deleting my character by accident (im unsure if character recovery is possible hence this post)

My ashita login is rainewaters, my main character is rainewater. When making an account on nasomi.com i believed i had to type in my character name as the login. I have 1 alt called rainedrops which i dont use.

When i log into the player portal sometimes rainewater shows up as the alt, other times its rainedrops that and the account shows as rainewater and not my actual account rainewaters in the main? Screenshots below

I know i can go into maintenance and delete the alt but if my main character is randomly appearing in the alt sometimes along with the character name/ account name confusion i feel like its something that an admin needs to fix, i dont want to risk deleting both just to rebind my actual main rainewaters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:24 pm 

Okay, I just want to say that the fix IS on the topic regarding legacy players. This is issue #7 on viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5997

You can only have 1 character per game account. Your game account rainewaters has 2: Rainewater and Raindrops, correct? You must delete one to log in to the game. Delete rainedrops.

You can delete rainedrops by clicking it's name on the account page, selecting maintenance, and then selecting character removal. Yes, I know rainedrops isn't always an option - that's because the account system picks one of the characters on your game account to give you an option to delete them.

You cannot unbind game accounts from your forum account. You cannot move a character from one game account to another. You will be "stuck" with a game account in the main slot named "rainewater", but that isn't a problem. Main and alt can do the exact same stuff, and that will never change.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:13 pm 

ok i deleted rainedrops and rainewater is still there and everything is fixed now, i was just scared unless it deleted both and there was no way to recover, i hope this is my last issue for awhile

thanks again nabutso<3