Lobby: Up
Online: 72
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:58 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject: Re: Error FFXI-3101
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:04 pm 

Same, it works now. ty :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:35 am 

this is occurring on my new account as well. Could an admin reset the account on the backend for me?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:14 pm 

I'm getting this error this morning as well. I deleted a my character and attempted to make a new one and I am still getting the same error.

Update: after a couple of tries it let me remake my character. Then when trying to log into the game it said Downloading data for a couple minutes then kicked me out with Error FFXI- 3001 then cycled back to Error 3101 ad naseum. Any attempt to delete and remake a character results in a repeat of the messages

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:44 pm 

Same problem -
Notifying lobby server of current selections.
Error FFXI-3101
Transmission error with lobby server.

This is happening on a new primary character I decided to make and the error is reproduced each time I delete & recreate, I did that three times. I can still log in to my Alt and play fine it is just this new character that refuses to cooperate.
(Help) (Can I Have It?) (Praise Reward) #nasomi-san

edit: I tried again with a different name, same error. Maybe that game account is bugged, happy to PM that info if any admin can help.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:01 am 

Having the same issue, I have reinstalled the game several times and restarted my PC. Also did a reset on my wifi. Still can't play on either my main or my alt. I get the error after creating a character and boots me back to menu.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:57 am 

TheNightRogue wrote:
Having the same issue, I have reinstalled the game several times and restarted my PC. Also did a reset on my wifi. Still can't play on either my main or my alt. I get the error after creating a character and boots me back to menu.

I am having this issue on a new alt I made, I attempted deleting through the site and recreating, only using the alt account to try and log in, and I always get this error. It creates the character attempts to log in, gets FFXI-3101 transmission error with lobby server.

When attempting to use my main character, I have no issues logging in at all just with a new alt character.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:31 am 

Eddge wrote:
TheNightRogue wrote:

I am having this issue on a new alt I made, I attempted deleting through the site and recreating, only using the alt account to try and log in, and I always get this error. It creates the character attempts to log in, gets FFXI-3101 transmission error with lobby server.

When attempting to use my main character, I have no issues logging in at all just with a new alt character.

same thing. even installed nasomi on another computer to test. my main works on both computers. my alt doesnt work on either of my computers.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:05 pm 

Hi all, so ive just downloaded the game today and i am currently dealing with the new endgame content error 3101. I have reset internet, restarted pc, deleted and recreated a char, checked all firewalls, everything that i was able to find on the Nasomi community i have done. Still nothing i get the same error. Is this something an Admin can fix from their end? patiently waiting to begin an adventure.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:25 pm 

Aerynn wrote:
Eddge wrote:
TheNightRogue wrote:

same thing. even installed nasomi on another computer to test. my main works on both computers. my alt doesnt work on either of my computers.

I have made a few threads on this. Anytime I try to create my alt, the screen freezes and I have to force close. I can click on create character and sometimes if I am lucky I can even click on what race I want....that is the furthest i have gone before it freezes out. I can log into my main character just fine but I still cannot make an alt....so dual boxing will not happen I guess.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:19 pm 

From what I've read if it freezes when making a character that means the names taken, which happened to me a couple times. I was able to make a character after 2 tries. Now I can log in/out and the character is on my list. It's also showing up on Nasomi account. I cant log into game with it though at that point I'm getting 3101.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next