Lobby: Up
Online: 54
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject: Re: Error FFXI-3101
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:32 pm 

Aerynn wrote:
From what I've read if it freezes when making a character that means the names taken, which happened to me a couple times. I was able to make a character after 2 tries. Now I can log in/out and the character is on my list. It's also showing up on Nasomi account. I cant log into game with it though at that point I'm getting 3101.

any updates or fixes ?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:35 pm 

From what im seeing its been almost a month since an Admin has been logged on so i dont think we will hear of any solutions till they are back

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:40 pm 

same problem here, tried to reset my router, restart my pc etc.
Nothing works ;(

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:51 pm 

Aerynn wrote:
From what I've read if it freezes when making a character that means the names taken, which happened to me a couple times. I was able to make a character after 2 tries. Now I can log in/out and the character is on my list. It's also showing up on Nasomi account. I cant log into game with it though at that point I'm getting 3101.

I can't even get to the screen where you name your character. I have made a username and password and attached it to my alt through nasomi...however, on the create a character, cant get that far in to pick a name. Freezes way before then.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:42 pm 

Tried deleting my alt again today, and recreating them. Same issue, spent 3 hours reading through posts on this error yesterday, reset modem, restarted computer even reinstalling the same issue. At this point, I am just giving up. Also, the error code website that keeps getting linked never loads I had to look at another site where someone said it was mirrored over there.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:01 am 

Eddge wrote:
Tried deleting my alt again today, and recreating them. Same issue, spent 3 hours reading through posts on this error yesterday, reset modem, restarted computer even reinstalling the same issue. At this point, I am just giving up. Also, the error code website that keeps getting linked never loads I had to look at another site where someone said it was mirrored over there.

I have tried as well, no luck. Can't play till this is fixed. Naschat has been unresponsive. Seems the dark times are here. . . I was looking forward to getting back into this game again. :(

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:08 pm 

Same issue here. Error Code: 3130 transmission error with lobby server. Was working fine two days ago.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:05 pm 

It happened to me, I get the error code 3101, after selecting my character. it gets to loading screen then fails.

At this point, I contemplating going back to my paid account on S.E.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:21 pm 

I'm having the same problems. Was really excited to play FFXI on this server with my buddies but no matter what I do, I keep getting the same 3101 error code. Here's everything I've done:

-Firewall Exceptions made
-Restarted computer
-Attempted to delete the character as suggested in another thread, but the character still shows up without any of the customization for features that I selected. (It just won't delete at all)
-Tried using an alt account as well, same issue on that character

I was able to make my second character on the alt account I setup here, but as soon as I try to select the character, it goes to the loading/transition screen and BOOM. Error code 3101. Is there any chance of this being resolved anytime soon? Was really looking forward to this but I might give up soon after fighting with this for 3 hours now :/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:25 pm 

I've deleted and recreated me Characters a few times and I'm still seeing this issue. Please help, ty!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next