Lobby: Up
Online: 41
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:08 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:36 pm 

This happened to a person in my old egls (at the time he was in the social aspect of it) and I was taking a small grp of people in that shell through to sea. He did all 3 with no KI and never got ported to tav. I told him to message nasomi. I have eventually left said ls and had no communication with him since BUT I do believe ive seen him in tav, so nas did eventually fix it. But last I asked him he said nas still didnt fix it and this was about 2 months later. This was a little less than a year ago. Nasomi is a busy guy. I would suggest leveling a job, crafting, farming, or other things to pass the time until nasomi can reach to you.

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:51 pm 

I see, thanks for the reply mate! I hope so...this is really getting frustrating because I have a static of people that are forced to wait for me in order to progress through CoP, and CoP was almost the only reason why I started again playing. So no point in doing other stuff. If this gets months to go through I might have to quit for good this time and raise a white flag. I understand he's busy and has a life, but offering such poor support to players will eventually backfire on active community. He should let some trusted individuals manage and sort out lighter ingame troubles so he only has to address serious code bugs. Managing all by himself is impossible and it's the reason why many players are getting butthurt, it's not just my situation, there are many problems to address and people that are shouting for help being left alone for weeks and months. I cannot afford to play a game when I risk suddenly to get halted on progression for months because of little bugs or have my character accidentally deleted. Not anymore.