Lobby: Up
Online: 60
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:25 am 

Hello, I want to report a bug I have. Yesterday I made it up to Holla boss, defeated it and then all of the party members got teleported out with Key items, all except me. I thought it was a random bug, then we tried mea promyvion, and after defeating the boss there I was, standing alone stuck in the empty boss room without a way to exit, but to warp to home point, and with no Key item. CoP is the n°1 content I'm after in this game and it sucks being prevented in reaching Lufaise, I hope there's a way to let me obtain the Key items.

p.s. It may have something to do with me entering promyvions a couple of years ago when they were buggier, I remember Nasomi organizing group expeditions to let people pass to Tavnazia. I stopped playing and never got the chance. Hope to hear news soon, thanks!!

Last edited by Grinspoon on Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Promyvions bugged
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:20 am 

If you think this is something Nasomi needs to help with, then message him privately on nasomi.net

Post subject: Re: Promyvions bugged
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:45 am 

I thought this section was exclusively to post troubles and bugs in order to not have many people messaging him directly....oh well I'll try writing a couple of lines also in naschat then.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:20 am 

I've written few times in naschat and got no response. I sent an MP to Nasomi, no luck. Here I seem to still be ignored.
Should I just give up the hope of seeing Tavnazian safehold alltogether? :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:03 am 

nasomi busy guy, just keep trying. Don't bother writing publicly into naschat, you need to pm him and be patient.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:09 am 

Ok, I'll keep trying...thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:34 am 

I'm still locked and can't progress in CoP missions...until now Nasomi keeps ignoring my MPs, I wonder what I have to do in order to solve the issue. Does anybody know a way to "reset" the mission?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:52 am 

All right, it's been a week. I kept asking nicely to Nasomi if he can contact me via PM, I stayed up in naschat all day long during weekdays hoping he'll eventually get to me, even just to say he's busy. Nothing, I'm being simply ignored. No help here on forum, no luck sending /tell to moderators online, no one is able to give me a damn solution to the problem and it's been for days now. This is really not encouraging to progress on this server tbh. I understand it's free and all and we got everything for free and I'm really grateful to Nas for this server but if you set up a world to play in, you should be also able to offer a kind of solution to the mess one may encounter during adventuring. Ignoring and hoping issues will simply disappear it's not the right way. This will only lead to PEOPLE disappear. I really Hope to find a solution otherwise I'm seriously considering stopping here altogether since CoP was the only reason to level up.

Best regards to everyone that bothers reading this.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:04 pm 

If I may throw in my 2cents here this is starting to be a bit of a serious issue tbh. I am all the grateful for this unofficial server on which I'm having a really good time. Mostly, that is, because of the community and all the social aspect that this mmorpg entail and the awesome people I get to play with.
I can only imagine how hard it is to keep something this big going on and I have all the respect for Nas who sure has all his work and stuff to do and that still makes things going.

Though it's true that this game takes up a lot of time for the people who play it. And everyone has plans and dedicates to it more or less big slices of time. So I can also understand how people like Grin that have been here from the very start (while also bringing people here) and have been looking forward since to get a group on to enjoy content with can get upset and impatient.

It can be really frustrating to stumble into bugs but that's ok. But having to wait for divine providence without any sign of even knowing if it will get fixed or not kind of kills it.
I've seen more than one people here quit after being stuck on 2-3 mission bug for weeks without getting as much as a reply.

So if i'm permetted a little criticism I think that what this server really needs now is communication. Now that so many people are playing we can't really expect everything to get solved by "just pm nas in naschat and hope that maybe he'll have to time to look into it". I think forums were pretty much born for this very reason. It would be cool to at least have some intermediate we could talk to and have some kind of feedback from. Nabutso does a fairly good job on that but being left in that kind of limbo just isn't nice.

I'm sure that with all the people playing here having some in-game GMs or just someone that can ref to nas and get back to us. You know something like "ok i'll let you know when we'll be able to look into it". I don't think that's asking too much tbh and it'd be million times better than "just pm in naschat and cross you fingers"

all the best xxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:35 am 

A little update, yesterday night I tried to do Promyvion DEM, and it won't even let me inside the Hall of transference. Upon checking the shattered telepoint I get the message that the crystal seems to be shattered into thousand pieces and that's it... Nasomi is still ignoring my MPs and I really don't know what to do.