Lobby: Up
Online: 60
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: AH and Mailbox issues
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:53 am 

Lately I have been having issues with listing and cancelling items on the AH. They seem to resolve when zoning a couple of times but I would cancel something and it wouldn't be anywhere but then randomly appear in my bag again. Don't know if other people are having a similar issue.

Also I am unable to mail anything to my alt/mule or to myself and I don't know if this is supposed to be this way or not. I haven't found anything on the topic. If I need to get stuff to a mule do I just need to trade in person?

I Want To Make Gil

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:04 pm 

Sending things through mail delivery does not work here. You would have to trade it to your alt /mule.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:05 pm 

Bleys wrote:
Sending things through mail delivery does not work here. You would have to trade it to your alt /mule.

Awesome. Thanks for the response, didn't know that's how it worked :)

I Want To Make Gil

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:43 pm 

Also not sure if you know this but you can list up to 100 items on the AH. If you do not check the sales status page you can keep listing. That sales status page is kind of wonky, sometimes youll take the items you click and sometimes it will take the top or bottom one and put it in your inventory. I usually only use this if I am clearing out all of my AH.

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:11 pm 

Gwaliser wrote:
Lately I have been having issues with listing and cancelling items on the AH. They seem to resolve when zoning a couple of times but I would cancel something and it wouldn't be anywhere but then randomly appear in my bag again. Don't know if other people are having a similar issue.

Also I am unable to mail anything to my alt/mule or to myself and I don't know if this is supposed to be this way or not. I haven't found anything on the topic. If I need to get stuff to a mule do I just need to trade in person?

Same issue here with the AH listing I just chalked it up as a Nasomi problem so I try and avoid looking at my Sales Status and if I need to relist I just take everything down. X: