Lobby: Up
Online: 36
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:29 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Character deletion bug
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:50 am 

3 weeks ago i tried to delete my mule while playing my alt(I was camping shiki TOD). but instead of deleteing the character i selected it deleted the character that was logged in. I watched as my name went from "brewzer" to "brewzerdeleted" to "?". I immediately messaged Nas on naschat and ran for my moghosue to screen shot every item i owned.

I left my character logged in over night and when i woke up i had a message from nas saying "fixed" but the character was gone and in its place was a lvl1 galka. since then I've sent nas a message on naschat once a day for nearly every day with no response, I've been polite and understanding that all he does is of free will and he owes me nothing. at this point all I'm looking for is a yes or no on if I can get my character back. if its a no then I'll just leave quietly and not return because honestly who has the will to recreate 3 years of work.

any advice on what to do next is welcome. thank you for any help.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:51 am 

also note these characters were in fact on different game accounts.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:36 am 

Have a linkshell friend who has his alt deleted as well ( different situation tho it was probably hacking ) , the fix was the same u received , a character lv 1 with restored gears and gils . I remember a guy Mizu who had the exact same issue as you months ago , he deleted his alt while logged in the game and found his main lost , nas was able withink a week to FULLY restore his character so we have 3 different scenarios now : A) Nas forgot how to restore people’s characters ; B) nas lost interest in his server ; C) nas doesnt care about people’s issues.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:03 pm 

PasqualeOmega wrote:
Have a linkshell friend who has his alt deleted as well ( different situation tho it was probably hacking ) , the fix was the same u received , a character lv 1 with restored gears and gils . I remember a guy Mizu who had the exact same issue as you months ago , he deleted his alt while logged in the game and found his main lost , nas was able withink a week to FULLY restore his character so we have 3 different scenarios now : A) Nas forgot how to restore people’s characters ; B) nas lost interest in his server ; C) nas doesnt care about people’s issues.

It seems to me that B and C are becoming more and more realistic, lol. Poor zensaku still missing his KC and multiple pieces of gear for over 3 weeks now!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:56 pm 

This has been resolved. as soon as Nas had a moment in his schedule eh got me back to normal. if you are in a similar situation the best advice I could give you is to STAY in chat for as long as possible and DO NOT CLOSE private message windows. use the same window even if it says disconnected. just keep that same window open for 4-5 days. and dont spam him. one message is enough tp put you in line for him to help you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:52 pm 

Thanks for the shootout project and thx for the advice Brewzer: ) the only sucky part is that i work during the hours i imagine he is on so gotta hope it's a weekend that he gets time