Lobby: Up
Online: 57
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:39 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 918 Next
 Post subject: Re: RMT flagging issues
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:59 pm 

Royalized wrote:
Is it a common theme now for people to harbor translucent thoughts with the faint visual taste of self entitlement for something that's more beneficial now to their interests for the reasons as to why they play here?

Not contributing to the thread but I'm coming out of lurker mode to say I had to read this way too many times to comprehend. Why can't people be concise anymore? :(

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:11 am 

I almost miss when the server wasn't so popular with all the hoi polloi mediocre trash. Poo nas having to deal with all this shit.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:48 am 
Site Admin

Lustera wrote:
No one should want to play on a server run by a dictator who just jails people because they looked at him funny. That's completely antithetical to making people want to spend time on your server. So I'm going to keep calling him out on this shit until I get an answer from your infallible god and you can keep riding his dick as hard as you want in the meantime.

You asked for it, so...

So if i understand it right, you just took a random donation of a million gil from a known gil seller on dec 26th, 4:34pm, went strait to the auction house with the intent to buy PCC, but was shocked to find that you still couldn't afford it and at 4:39pm the same day, said to your LS "jeebus PCC is 2.9m here lol".

All actions are logged and while it may not be the same day, week, or month, rule violators are caught and punished. Depending on the severity of the violation, some people will not be welcome to restart, however I often encourage those who violate the rules to start over and have a good time, and most do without hesitation. You are welcome to reroll if you've seen the error of your ways.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:57 am 

cthalupa wrote:
Lustera wrote:
Yessa massa, Toby will ride that Nas dick like a good slave! I'll wait for NasChat to be unbroken so I can wait another 5 days! Toby is sorry for not reading a 13 page thread about a vaguely worded line in the rules. Go ahead, I need a whippin' for that one.

I really feel like regardless of whether or not you did whatever your character got jailed for, this community is really better off without you.

Yeah, seconded.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:57 am 

nasomi wrote:
Lustera wrote:
No one should want to play on a server run by a dictator who just jails people because they looked at him funny. That's completely antithetical to making people want to spend time on your server. So I'm going to keep calling him out on this shit until I get an answer from your infallible god and you can keep riding his dick as hard as you want in the meantime.

You asked for it, so...

So if i understand it right, you just took a random donation of a million gil from a known gil seller on dec 26th, 4:34pm, went strait to the auction house with the intent to buy PCC, but was shocked to find that you still couldn't afford it and at 4:39pm the same day, said to your LS "jeebus PCC is 2.9m here lol".

All actions are logged and while it may not be the same day, week, or month, rule violators are caught and punished. Depending on the severity of the violation, some people will not be welcome to restart, however I often encourage those who violate the rules to start over and have a good time, and most do without hesitation. You are welcome to reroll if you've seen the error of your ways.

GET HIM NASOMI LETS GOOOOOOOOO

Best PLD on Nasomi
Best BRD on Nasomi
TopShelf MVP 2017-2020
Voted Nasomi Server Player of the Century Award
Sackholder in TS

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:58 am 

See thats why i don't trust any1 complaining on the forum . Get rekt lmao.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:00 am 

Lustera wrote:
To clear up any confusion, Loco is talking about me. This isn't some 'my friend' story covering for themself, this is about me.

And yes, all I've ever done is trade my boots/pin to Loco a few times. That's literally the only thing I can think of at this point as to why I'm locked up right now. I have never paid anyone on Nasomi for gil or items.

Furthermore, regardless of the issue, it's absolutely unprofessional to just jail a player without any explanation then make them wait for days for an explanation. I don't even know what I allegedly did and I'm sitting here wondering what's up.

And before you go jumping on Nas's dick about 'oh well he's the only one who handles this stuff', it's completely within his power to appoint admins/GM's to handle this for him. I'm basically waiting because he's too lazy to get some extra help in here.

No matter where this goes, this is a strike against this server, as if the blatant dual boxing and bugs out the ass weren't bad enough.

nasomi wrote:
Lustera wrote:

You asked for it, so...

... more like:

Lustera wrote:
To clear up any confusion, I am a hecking cheater who is salty that I got caught.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:01 am 

nasomi wrote:
Lustera wrote:

You asked for it, so...

Uh, they don't have any character over 30, and then it was even less then. Why would they buy a PCC when they can't use it? She made the comment because of the differences from retail, just like we have made comments about the lizzy boots and stuff like that.

I remember the PCC comment in LS, it was nothing more then just mentioning the price.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:02 am 

LocoMoco wrote:
nasomi wrote:
Lustera wrote:

You asked for it, so...

Uh, they don't have any character over 30, and then it was even less then. Why would they buy a PCC when they can't use it? She made the comment because of the differences from retail, just like we have made comments about the lizzy boots and stuff like that.

I remember the PCC comment in LS, it was nothing more then just mentioning the price.

Bolded/underlined for the reading comprehension impaired...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:03 am 

nasomi wrote:
Lustera wrote:

You asked for it, so...

yAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEN

lmfao

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 918 Next