Lobby: Up
Online: 37
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:55 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:21 pm 

Hello all,

I'm a new player to Nasomi, having built up curiosity to try it as I'm an active FFXIV fan and always wanted to play XI but never had the resources when the game was at its peak. I'm using the FFXiPadConfig.exe to configure my Dualshock 3 controller that's bluetooth/hard connected to my PC and I'm able to configure it and the application detects the full functionality of my DS3. However, when I load FFXI Nasomi, none of my controller inputs are recognized and I can still only navigate the game with the default keyboard controls, that I also want to configure. I have the Enable Gamepad option ticked and my controls were set up from the provided xinput scheme and I make sure to save the configuration when I exit FFXiPadConfig.exe. I'm not sure what the issue is or if i I need to move any files/directories, etc.

I'd also appreciate any help in-game! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:33 pm 

Try using Alternate setup E in the gamepad configuration, then arrange as needed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:07 am 

Snoochybooch wrote:
Try using Alternate setup E in the gamepad configuration, then arrange as needed.

while this is accurate, ive noticed an ill side effect that i dont think i can even fix. apparently the no more than 1 controller blah blah makes is ot that once the controller is synced as the active input device, it negates in every sense of the use *save function keys* of the kb. i litereally have to turn off my controller settings to log back on to talk, and then log off and reverse to process to go about my buisness. been working on it for 2 days now, to no avail..