Lobby: Up
Online: 52
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:19 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:42 pm 

https://imgur.com/a/nFsA5ZN.jpg
(I’ll fix the embed when I’m not stuck on my mobile)

I sure miss Ladyfrostflame but we just gotta keep the shell around now in honor of our benevolent 99BLM/49BLM Overlord!

For reals though, if you’re in Windurst, feel free to ask any sack (which is like, half the population of Windy that has been playing for over a year) for a pearl :) Many of is are happy to help out with missions, quests, whatever content or even just hang out.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:51 pm 

For those wondering, similar LS's dont exist for other cities.

WindurstWins only exists because starting from Windurst was such a poor decision that they felt it was necessary to offer a leg up somehow.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:57 pm 

Can you help me get rank 10? Will pay 100k/pt member upon completion of the final mission.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:01 pm 

Wolffhardt wrote:
WindurstWins only exists because starting from Windurst was such a poor decision that they felt it was necessary to offer a leg up somehow.

There's nothing poor about deciding to start from the only livable nation. Bastok is a wasteland. San d'Oria is infested with elvaan and bagpipes.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:03 pm 

karihn_n wrote:
Wolffhardt wrote:

There's nothing poor about deciding to start from the only livable nation. Bastok is a wasteland. San d'Oria is infested with elvaan and bagpipes.

you can definitely skip leg day at the gym if you're from windy, i'll give you that

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:04 pm 

Wolffhardt wrote:

you can definitely skip leg day at the gym if you're from windy, i'll give you that

Yes! Just what I always wanted.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:26 pm 

can i has rank 10 ; ;

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:36 pm 

But Windy is so easy to get around! Like, if you want to go to the fishing guild in Port, it’s as simple as exiting in Woods, running north to Walls, running up behind the AH to the Warp Taru to have him teleport you to the Orastery and then run west a couple dozen yalms!

But yeah... I want rank 10 for no other reason than to get me a fancy green shirt. I know I could wear bastok or sando but meh, gotta represent the anime-style tree-hugging lolicat and strange neckless-goblin hometown ❤️

Edit: also, iirc Nas said he has the BCNM for the rank 10 mission mostly working now... here’s to hoping it comes soon~

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 2:15 am 

Wolffhardt wrote:
karihn_n wrote:
Wolffhardt wrote:

You are fail if you walk everywhere in windy. there's a teleport taru in every zone that warps you to a non adjacent zone. i can get around windy faster than bastok or sandy.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 2:17 am 

I really want rank10 ; ;

One day I hope