Lobby: Up
Online: 57
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:34 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:47 pm 

Lately(7+days) I have noticed people excavating in two areas. Its extremely unfair. They have been doing this for 10+ days, and would like it to be fixed.
(100%)Drunkengoose(maze of shakhrami) & Drunkenhamster(attohwa chasm) I think there's others that do it with them but I dont want to say their name and be wrong.
They been doing it all day today(and yesterday and the day before that...etc). Nasomi, help!

Last edited by zerohsix on Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 11:05 pm 

Report in IRC to the man himself.

www.nasomi.net

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 11:11 pm 

Yeah pretty obvious with names like this. If you can get SS's with the timestamp at both locations mining, that would make nasomi's job much easier when you report it

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:22 pm 

Have you pmd them to ensure they were dual boxing? Or are you just insinuating and wasting people's time? Nasomi has alot to deal with to be worrying about 1 guy who may or may not even be mining. You should delete this and come back and post with evidence. Nasomi is an extremely busy guy! Especially with current turn of events and the /shouters who got banned for buying gil.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:27 pm 

Side note* there a numerous zones to mine in as well. Oldton/ newton / mount / ifrits / zeruhn / etc etc

I'm in groups on facebook with 20k + members and some that are admins only and 2k+ members that run scammer database groups on Facebook. There is no posting you think someone is doing something or even if you know someone is doing something without evidence. Go get that evidence man and then head on over to the nasomi chat and do it the proper way :).

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:01 pm 

thor2019 wrote:
Have you pmd them to ensure they were dual boxing? Or are you just insinuating and wasting people's time? Nasomi has alot to deal with to be worrying about 1 guy who may or may not even be mining. You should delete this and come back and post with evidence. Nasomi is an extremely busy guy! Especially with current turn of events and the /shouters who got banned for buying gil.

Don't listen to that guy, nasomi can speak for himself.

Just as well you should speak with Nasomi yourself.

Screenshots, note the time, and pm nas on naschat. Forum posts aren't going to help you with stuff like this.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:31 pm 

You literally just told that guy to listen to me lol... you told him to do exactly as I just said... nasomi does speak for himself. But you shouldnt bring issues to the forums without evidence, other wise everyone's time is waisted. Go get evidence and bring it back then contact nasomi direct via his chat. That's literally what I said...

The_Carrot wrote:
thor2019 wrote:

Don't listen to that guy, nasomi can speak for himself.

Just as well you should speak with Nasomi yourself.

Screenshots, note the time, and pm nas on naschat. Forum posts aren't going to help you with stuff like this.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 2:08 am 

thor2019 wrote:

This guy wants you to PM someone to make sure they're going to admit to breaking rules....

Don't do that, just pm nasomi....

This guy wants you to not bother nasomi cause nasomi "has alot to deal with to be worrying about 1 guy"....

Nasomi can speak for himself and has often stated that he wants you to pm in naschat not on forums....

This guy thinks you should delete this and come back with evidence....

You don't have to do that.... The person you mentioned is someone he probably knows, which is another reason to keep it off the forums and just pm naschat....

He thinks I'm saying the same thing he did....

Too cute <3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:22 am 

I have screen shots with time and day. And yeah I know that he was doing it. Also have mags on discord to back it up.but I will take this post down (if I can figure ot out lol) and not bother with this issue anymore.
Thanks for the reply.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:58 am 

zerohsix wrote:
I have screen shots with time and day. And yeah I know that he was doing it. Also have mags on discord to back it up.but I will take this post down (if I can figure ot out lol) and not bother with this issue anymore.
Thanks for the reply.

Don't worry about what random people here say. Report that shit, save the logs in case Nasomi asks. The guy spamming the forums was a multi-boxer so Nas takes it seriously, and if there's more, they need to get the hammer too.