Lobby: Up
Online: 60
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:24 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:09 pm 

I just started yesterday and I haven't been able to access the mog house delivery box. When I select "Receive" to check for deliveries, I get an R0 in the corner and the game eventually gives up and disconnects the character.

The first time that I accessed the delivery box, it initially loaded a couple of unfamiliar items from the auction house before disconnecting, so it might be trying to send me to someone else's delivery box. Since then, it hasn't loaded anything and it just gives up and gives me an R0 as soon as I try to open the box. I tried this a few time last night and a few times this morning, so it seems like it's not going to go away on its own.

Is there any way that this can be fixed? It will be very difficult to advance without being able to sell anything in the auction house.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:10 pm 

Is this the type of situation that would require me to PM Nasomi? I'd rather not bother him if I can avoid it, but I'd also like full access to the auction house.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:24 am 

Since you started yesterday i really suggest you make a new account , it may take long time for nas to fix this for you since it seems like a not common bug.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:48 pm 

Thank you for the reply. I'm sorry that I haven't taken your advice, but I'd already spent 17 hours on the character and, even though that's relatively little time in the long run, I'd rather not lose the time if possible.

I did a bit of research, and it looks like my character (Metafox) is being mixed up with someone's old character (Maruutaruu). If you search for these character names on the website's auction house page, they both return the same sale records. My character also seems to share this other character's bazaar history as well. The other character's auction house history ends around 5 months ago, so it looks like that character was either deleted or went inactive.

Looking through more recent threads, it looks like this person had a similar issue:
https://na.nasomi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11145
and it looks like this person had the exact same issue:
https://na.nasomi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9935

I'd like to try to contact nasomi and see if this could be a quick fix, but NasChat says that I'm only supposed to send a PM if it's about an exploit or security-type issue. Is that there just to scare people away from spamming him, or will I get in trouble for sending a PM about this?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:23 am 

You "NEED" to PM him.

No you will not get in trouble for PMs to nasomi.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:28 am 

I can only echo the sentiments above really, move everything from the character, items/gil etc, delete it and make a new one. It'll take a lot more time than 17 hours for Nasomi to fix this, and like you say, you need the delivery box in this game.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:30 pm 

As Miku said , trust us 17h you spent can be nothing compared to the time u may have to wait to get your situation fixed ( worst scenario could be months) you are still in time for a fresh start!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:39 pm 

Thank you for all of the responses. I'll go ahead and try to remake the character then. To be honest, the idea of coming up with a new name sounds more daunting than redoing my progress, so we'll see how that goes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:44 am 

If you delete the character, you can re-use the name, but when you remake it, check the issue isnt still present before you put too much time into it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:41 pm 

I was able to remake the character last night and it looks like there aren't any more issues. My old character (and Maruutaruu) appear to have been cleared from the server after I deleted my character, and my newly remade character has an empty auction house record and a functional delivery box.