Lobby: Up
Online: 53
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:40 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:04 am 

Delete this thread please as it no longer pertains to recruitment but grief of a ex member of the LS

Last edited by Replacement on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:36 pm 

bump

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:56 am 

Bump

EDIT: As the topic of this thread has been changed from "Crimson Pheonix Recruitment Open" to "Cynica Crybaby thread" everything in this thread is perfectly and topic and as such it should not be deleted. Thank you for coming to my T.E.D. talk.

EDIT #2: I just realized Replacementt spelled phoenix as pheonix in his original post and I am unsure if the LS name is incorrect. Can someone please confirm?

Last edited by CynicaGaming on Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:43 pm 

Cynica, this is the reason you were removed from the linkshell. You can't see beyond yourself and everything seems to be a personal attack against you. The thing you don't seem to realize is it was YOU that was constantly complaining about things. It was YOU that was constantly begging for help while putting in no effort on your own end. It was YOU that was constantly arguing with other people and getting offended at nothing and everything at the same time. It was YOU that couldn't listen to other members in the shell when they brought to your attention that there was a rule in place for a reason.

The fact that you want us to have a conversation with you after sitting there being completely condescending with messages like "I have a gold star for you somewhere" to someone telling you why we have certain rules in place, or not being able to handle the crushing pressure of being moved to a different channel as a joke is laughable at best. No Cynica, I don't want to listen to you drone on for fucking hours while I'm trying to coordinate sea farming that went on for over 14 hours. No Cynica, I'm not going to cancel Linkshell events so that we can get you past Sacrarium. No Cynica I'm not going to buy you a chat staff for your alt so you feel self important while you lot on everything that drops from every Dynamis you attend. No Cynica, I'm not going to defend you in an argument that you start yourself because you feel you are getting ganged up on when people say "That's a nono to mention ToDs in LS chat because of bugs that happen where other people can see our LS chat." No Cynica your screenshot means nothing because if anyone wants actual context, actual content, and actual intelligence, they will "Be a man" and talk like one. Not like some condescending asshole who thinks they know best because they have an opinion that needs to be heard. So once again I will ask you to reflect and wish you well on your ventures in finding a new linkshell. Please drop this topic as it was tiring 6 hours ago when it started, and will continue to be so.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:40 pm 

Jeeze a little context with your drama people. We all wanna know what gloves are being cried about here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:12 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
Jeeze a little context with your drama people. We all wanna know what gloves are being cried about here.

Considering this is Cynica we're talking about, I'm gonna guess it's Marine M :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:12 pm 

Aeroo wrote:

I was about to ask the same thing. Inquiring minds want to know.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:38 pm 

Backstory

We were doing Dynamis-Tav as a Linkshell and the third pair of Treasure Hunter gloves dropped. When they dropped the two Thieves lotted on them; Replacementt lost his lost. He then began to ask the other Thief (Mizu) if he would take 300k to pass the lot. Mizu declined his offer and Replacementt asking again and again if he would pass the lot for 300k (realistically I think he only asked three times but it felt like so much more). He then asked everyone pass on the gloves. Once everyone passed, he retained a lot on his alt so that they would not be given to Mizu and asked Mizu via tell if he would take 300k for the gloves once more. Mizu, fed up with his constant begging at this point, passed the lot a denied the 300k.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:47 pm 

Now, let me get to why this was posted. My cousin and I (he is not affiliated with Crimson Phoenix in any way) went out to see if Bune was up and if he was we decided to kill him. We went there, it was up, and we decided it would be fun to duo him. Once we got the kill him and I decided it was alright to share this TOD with our LSs. As a way to brag about my kill and a way of giving the TOD to my LS I decided to toss the TOD in LS chat. I was immediately told my 3 members that me doing that was against some kind of rule, due to some glitch allowing people to our Linkshell chat. I told them the same thing I will tell any LS I am providing the TOD for that is my personal TOD, I will do whatever the hell I want to with my TOD. If I want to shout Bune's TOD in Jueno, I will do it.

Fidelcashflow wrote:
Cynica, this is the reason you were removed from the linkshell. You can't see beyond yourself and everything seems to be a personal attack against you. The thing you don't seem to realize is it was YOU that was constantly complaining about things. It was YOU that was constantly begging for help while putting in no effort on your own end. It was YOU that was constantly arguing with other people and getting offended at nothing and everything at the same time. It was YOU that couldn't listen to other members in the shell when they brought to your attention that there was a rule in place for a reason...

In response to this mess. I was angry because I had been helping the Linkshell for 18 hours a day, leveled a separate job for the Linkshell (Blue Mage), been to every event I possibly could, and made many sacrifices in an effort to help a better the Linkshell. In response to my help I was never assisted when I needed help, I sat on 4-3 for over 3 weeks after the Linkshell telling me they'd help me several times and deciding to host 36 hour EXP parties instead, Linkshell gear was prioritized not based on attendance but tenure, and all around the Linkshell felt very clique based. The Chat staff he is referring to refers to the Linkshell giving out Chat staves to members they deemed fit. Several have been giving to members they say the deem reliable and dependable. Yet one does not even have a level 75 mage that can make use of the chat staff and one is a recent 75 RDM that also procured his prior to level 75. Both of these members are part of what feels like to be a major clique in the Linkshell. I do not feel I am entitled to this perk, nor am I angry I did not get one. I am angry that other members in the Linkshell were passed up when these two individuals did not even have a mage high enough to utilize it for the Linkshell.

TL;DR This Linkshell felt very clique based to me and a few others. When I voiced my concerns with their current rules I was faced with backlash. They will cite sources me me being rude to other members but it was agreed upon by leadership and the member in question that it was equal parts my fault and his, yet it is only held over my head. When someone is in disagreement the only one listened to is those that fall inside the clique. Thank you for coming to my T.E.D. Talk.

P.S. I am glad I could at least bring some life to this joke of a recruitment thread. A trial pearl? Man, I didn't know Checkmate was starting back up already.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:17 pm 

Fidelcashflow wrote:
Cynica, this is the reason you were removed from the linkshell. You can't see beyond yourself and everything seems to be a personal attack against you. The thing you don't seem to realize is it was YOU that was constantly complaining about things. It was YOU that was constantly begging for help while putting in no effort on your own end. It was YOU that was constantly arguing with other people and getting offended at nothing and everything at the same time. It was YOU that couldn't listen to other members in the shell when they brought to your attention that there was a rule in place for a reason.

The fact that you want us to have a conversation with you after sitting there being completely condescending with messages like "I have a gold star for you somewhere" to someone telling you why we have certain rules in place, or not being able to handle the crushing pressure of being moved to a different channel as a joke is laughable at best. No Cynica, I don't want to listen to you drone on for fucking hours while I'm trying to coordinate sea farming that went on for over 14 hours. No Cynica, I'm not going to cancel Linkshell events so that we can get you past Sacrarium. No Cynica I'm not going to buy you a chat staff for your alt so you feel self important while you lot on everything that drops from every Dynamis you attend. No Cynica, I'm not going to defend you in an argument that you start yourself because you feel you are getting ganged up on when people say "That's a nono to mention ToDs in LS chat because of bugs that happen where other people can see our LS chat." No Cynica your screenshot means nothing because if anyone wants actual context, actual content, and actual intelligence, they will "Be a man" and talk like one. Not like some condescending asshole who thinks they know best because they have an opinion that needs to be heard. So once again I will ask you to reflect and wish you well on your ventures in finding a new linkshell. Please drop this topic as it was tiring 6 hours ago when it started, and will continue to be so.

man i hope i can someday get in a linkshell that's as serious about the endgame as you guys
i would hate to lose a bune tod

http://rfklinkshell.com/