Lobby: Up
Online: 41
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:22 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:21 am 

After the last round of DDOS attacks my antivirus software has flagged nasomi.com as unsafe and will not finish the connection on my computer.
Anyone else having this issue? i have to turn off my web shield to continue (don't like doing that)

Its classed Nasomi as a low risk website, but this is the first time its flagged it in my 2+ years on the server and forums

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:39 am 

Your browser up to date? Could have been trying to pull out of date certificates, afaik na.nasomi.com is up to date, the nasomi.net or w/e for naschat been known to throw some flags though.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:53 am 

An LS member had the same flag appear, appeared to be blocked by AVG / Firefox browser. I ran the na.nasomi.com url through virustotal and there were zero flags, not even a false positive. So, I dunno.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:02 pm 

Thanks for the replies, I use Firefox + avg aswell. Firefox had a recent update (last week I believe, roughly when DDos was happening) I don't think it's anything to worry about, just a bit annoying turning off Web shield to browse the forums. Maybe it will sort itself out when the update has settled.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:36 pm 

There is not a certificate in place for the support website. As such it will be marked unsafe until a trusted certificate is issued for the site. I made Nas aware of this a few weeks back. Until it is issued all traffic going to the site will be passed without encryption making it very unsafe to use the same username and password you use for Nasomi on the support site.

https://www.na.nasomi.com however is safe, as shown below:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:52 am 

CynicaGaming wrote:
There is not a certificate in place for the support website. As such it will be marked unsafe until a trusted certificate is issued for the site. I made Nas aware of this a few weeks back. Until it is issued all traffic going to the site will be passed without encryption making it very unsafe to use the same username and password you use for Nasomi on the support site.

https://www.na.nasomi.com however is safe, as shown below:

Nice catch on the support site certificate, iirc the old site wasn't html5 so.... If it's just revived as it was, yeh may want to use different credentials. Hope nas gets it up to date or we're likely to see a plague of e-aids, his server has somewhat of a target on it. Just a buncha kids trollin for now, but no telling what they may learn to do at any time. Protect yo neck o.0