Lobby: Up
Online: 60
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:29 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:28 pm 

Hi, i am hoping someone has had this happen to them before.

A few nights ago i logged off after fishing in Sauromugue Champaign. The next morning when i tried to log in it took me through the launcher and into the character screen where could see my character in there zone i had left her, geared the way i had left her, for fishing. I hit enter and got the bar straight to halfway through "Notifying lobby server of current selections" before timing out and getting error 3113.

The thing is my friends in game say if the do a /sea Melisandre, i show up as being online it's just when they send a tell it says i am offline. My first thought was it must be the launcher, which i found to be untrue as i can log in with my alt. i then reset my PC, and then my router but no luck.

This happens every time i try to log my main account in now even though i can log my alt in. I am at a loss as to why it is happening.

Has anyone had any similar experiences or the same type that could shed some light on my current predicament?

Thank you for reading my wall of text if you had the patience, i am hoping someone has had this happen before and knows an easy fix :D

Cheers in advance.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:45 am 

All i can say is try clear session on website when your character appear as online when u are not then try again

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:16 pm 

Somehow my main account is now blank and my main is now my mule with no password and the login as the char and the username blank

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:41 pm 

Did you change your email on your forum account?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:37 pm 

Hamster wrote:
Did you change your email on your forum account?

No
I done nothing except log out one night and come the next morning i could not log in. Do a /sea and you can see my char where i logged out, or thought i had lol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:17 pm 

only thing you can do now is open a ticket / contact Nasomi on naschat , he the only 1 who can fix this.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:05 am 

PasqualeOmega wrote:
only thing you can do now is open a ticket / contact Nasomi on naschat , he the only 1 who can fix this.

Yeah ticket number is in, has been since the day after. It's just the nightmare stories you hear of him taking months to get around to them. Especially with all the chinese tickets ahead of me in the que lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:19 pm 

Melisandre wrote:
PasqualeOmega wrote:

Yeah ticket number is in, has been since the day after. It's just the nightmare stories you hear of him taking months to get around to them. Especially with all the chinese tickets ahead of me in the que lol

ikr... at least seems like your alt is fine on his place maybe you can focus on it meanwhile , is always good to have alt levelled