Lobby: Up
Online: 28
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:21 pm 

Hello everyone! After scouring the internet and these forums and trying many different solutions I've decided I'm stumped. Maybe someone on here can help me out.
I'm running windows 10 using a PS4 controller plugged into a USB port. At first I installed Nasomi used the default setup for the gamepad config and everything worked fine. Then the next day when I loaded up the game my controller wasn't working. I went to the gamepad config to find that it no longer detected inputs from the controller in test or to rebind. I'd appreciate any advice or suggestions you guys have on getting this to work again.

Some things I've tried already are listed below.
All the other configurations in the gamepad config
DS4 Windows with hide DS4 controller ticked using all the configs in gamepad config
Uninstalling and reinstalling all controller drivers
Ensured no other controllers are connected with control panel
Xbox360ce, which I should note detected 2 controllers the first one having no keybindings. Not sure what it's detecting.
Uninstalling and reinstalling the game
PC reboot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:43 am 

Windows 10 broke some stuff with security updates on gamepads not too long ago, will probably need the windows 10 fix for it, I had to snatch it to use an xboxone gamepad, still can't get wireless adapter to work.... But usb works fine now

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:49 am 

I couldn't find the fix you were talking about. Could you give me a link or point me in the right direction to find it? I also forgot to mention that the controller works fine with other programs like steam.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:58 am 

Not 100% sure if I had the same issue as you're having, I only use steam offline mode cause some games I play require steam, that's besides the point. Anyways I followed the process on github to get my xboxone pad working with usb again, still working on getting the wireless fixed for it. I have no clue if it would work on a ps4 pad even, but some of the problems with 2 devices showing up seems like it could be a good place to start.

This is the link to the steps I used.

https://gist.github.com/ziadoz/b227dedf ... 322b7eb74b

Edit: if you don't trust links, can google "windows 10 anniversary update gamepad problem" should come back with a plethora of posts all over the web about it. Good luck^^

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:16 pm 

Thanks for the suggestion but the driver didn't affect a PS4 controller. It was worth a shot though.