Lobby: Up
Online: 27
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:38 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:46 am 

Happy Turkey days guys! I am new to the forum. I have a couple questions. Do I need to delete my original copy of FFXI before I download? Can I use a plug and play controller like I did when I originally played, without downloading WowMapper or something like that?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:22 am 

Nasomi has it's own installer that does everything in about 5 minutes. I use a logitech controller, worked out of the box for me.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:46 am 

Thank You Hamster :D How do I get to it? Do I download after I download the game?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:25 am 

On the downloads page there is either the torrent or direct download that does everything for you. After that, there's a new launcher that's available on the front page that's optional afiak. You don't need to do anything after the installer to get in game though. Just set up your game accounts under the account page at the top.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:30 am 

Im currently downloading the game. Do i do this after I get in the game and make Char?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:41 am 

You can do it now or while the installer is running. One forum account will give you up to 3 game accounts, a main, alt, and mule. You can only have one forum account. Log into the account page with your forum info here: https://na.nasomi.com/account/login.php

From there you should be able to make your game accounts. Then you use your game accounts to log into the game.