Lobby: Up
Online: 45
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:19 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:17 pm 

Character: Mawrzi
Also stuck on Sandoria 2-3 but doing the Bastok -> Windy section... I think it was because I talked with Ghrom by pure coincidence before going to the consulate (exploring around) and the cutscene from Savae E Paleade is not being triggered.
Her dialogue is "Good luck on your missions... ... stay out of trouble and follow the rules"

I thought I might be able to go ahead but talked to Pious and nothing.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I propose instead of taking me to R1 to maybe increase me to R3 ;)

Ninja edit: Talked to Halver again and gave me the letter to the consuls again... came back to bastok and everything is fine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:15 am 

Just for shits and googles - have ANY of you tried to go to Palborough mines BC? I thought it was broken as well, however, I went to the BC and was able to enter...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:55 am 

Good Evening,

I have a friend that is stuck on this same mission getting the cs from Grohm and not being able to enter the bcnm in Palborough Mines for the dragon fight. Has this issue been fixed yet or does Nasomi need to reset the character for it to work?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:12 am 

I am having issue getting the Grohm CS. I'd really like some help on it if anyone could. Sent support a message. Character is Ezeqeel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:06 am 

Mrbigglesworth is also having this exact issue. Please assist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:27 am 

nasomi fixed it for me. took about a week in naschat. keep the browser open. and every day be nice and check back in. he will take care of it.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 9:39 pm 

Its 2021 and i just encouteres same glitch i havent been able to solve it i talked to all NPCs over with no solution. i did windy>>>bastock path

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:19 am 

I have encountered the same issue. In my case, I was able to do the fight but wiped. When I tried to do it again the burning circle denied me. When I checked my Mission log it says the following:

Reports indicate that the Quadav who inhabit the deepest levels of Palborough Mines are up to something. An official names Pius will instruct you further.

I've already talked to Pius and he tells me "Why are you still here.." everytime. Tried talking to Grohm who instructs me to check the Burning Circle, but when I go to check it the Burning Circle still denies me entry. I really need help. I won't be able to do Zilart if I can't get to Rank 6.

Please.