Lobby: Up
Online: 60
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Cannot zone
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:09 pm 

I was online during the ddos in east ron. After I was able to log back in I have since been unable to zone into east ron. If I zone into east ron I have to clear my session and unstuck in order to be able to log back into the game. I need help figuring this out as its annoying. Support over irc would be cool too. getting ffxi-3001 error code. I've reinstalled the game to no avail.

Post subject: Re: Cannot zone
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:17 pm 

have you tried to login, then /shutdown and come back and try to zone?

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:50 am 

Im having the same exact issue and the shutdown thing seemed to work so I could zone. going to test it some more. thank you for at least a temporary fix!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:02 am 

Ill give it a go but I have tried it and it didnt work at first for me

Okay update that doesnt work for me I simply can not load into that zone I need a solution.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:15 am 

same thing has happened to me, 3rd time in 2 months this has happened and its ALWAYS the same 3 zones

DA / Zoning into bubu from mea / Dyna valk dunes.

sad thing is, not being able to do dyna ruins my wait time and my partners when this happens. Also spent 300k trying to re-enter.

Good thing this has only happened 3 times and went away but today it happened again and was pretty frustrated. I knew I wouldn't be able to go to faf and sure enough 1 char enters, and my main gets stuck on downloading data.

I relog on both and then my alt who was in DA also gets downloading data. I just hope one day this doesn't become a normal thing.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:24 am 

I have the same issue in bubu as well. Tried everything from reinstalling to opening ports, to logging in to /shutdown and try again. No avail.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:43 pm 

Yeah the shutdown thing only worked once for me I cant get it to work. We need an actual fix for this.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:53 pm 

and again today, blackscreen into dyna again....happened 2 months ago and its happening again.

i reinstalled the game today / reset router and i lost my macros zzzz cmon nasomi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:17 pm 

nebulacloud wrote:
and again today, blackscreen into dyna again....happened 2 months ago and its happening again.

i reinstalled the game today / reset router and i lost my macros zzzz cmon nasomi

I don't want this to turn into a gripe thread. They now have the issue documented lets give someone a chance to fix the issue. The issue might be easy to fix but I wouldn't know since I can see their server side information. To any admins if you come on here and read things this does require your attention otherwise why have a forum?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:21 am 

yellowranger wrote:
nebulacloud wrote:

I don't want this to turn into a gripe thread. They now have the issue documented lets give someone a chance to fix the issue. The issue might be easy to fix but I wouldn't know since I can see their server side information. To any admins if you come on here and read things this does require your attention otherwise why have a forum?

seems my alt can enter zones my main can't, but a minute later he starts ghosting and blackscreens when logging back in.

I've been hearing a good bit of ppl having same issues, I've been ghosting a lot on and off in regular zones.