Lobby: Up
Online: 29
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Josith
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:28 pm 

Josith of Garuda >>> Merge to Lakshmi. ( 2007 > 2011, on and off )

Hi there, impressed this is a thing! Just trying it out / debugging right now. 99% done, just having an issue with no KB input being detected if gamepad is enabled / set up correctly... :x

Heard about the server whilst I was on a Youtube loop, skimming comments section, listening to the FFXI OST, nostalgia stabbed me in the gut lol. What a great musical library this game racked up over the years.

I play various genres besides MMOs, just enjoy co-op / PVE in general - been on and off FFXIV since ARR released, had it's moments but it definitely feels sort of... Shallow by comparison, perhaps everything being a little too instantaneous and accessible is a bad thing in the long run for building community. Pretty zones but little reason to go to them after story is done. Repetitive as hell endgame/duty loop.

Been eating a lot of 'member-berries lately so I suppose Nasomi is the latest one :P
I think the endgame I enjoyed most in XI was Nyzul Isle - it didn't need a ton of people and having to be prepared for a bunch of "maybes" rather than definite encounters made it more engaging to me.

Welp, nice to meet you, if I do.

Post subject: Re: Josith
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 12:16 am 

Welcome to the server :)